Franco Furniture Refinishing

Franco Furniture Refinishing

Reviews for Franco Furniture Refinishing

Mrs  from Richmond Hill
Mrs from Richmond Hill

dining room and living room set

We bought a dining room and living room set from a family friend. Both set needed some work and I heard from a few friends that Franco Furniture was the company to call….so I did. Enrico came out to see my furniture and gave me great ideas on what I could do and never pressured me into doing it. Price was fair and the work was GREAT. This father and son team is a real treat to work with and walk us through each step and made our investment look great. Thank you Enrico and Mr Franco. Keep up the great work.

Rose

Joseph
Joseph

table repair

Dining room table cracked - the tracks you open to add leaves to the table broker. Enrico came, took the table and within two weeks returned it, put the legs back on and the table looked amazing. Service was incredible. A new table would have cost us thousands of dollars.

Ranger
Ranger
5 reviews North York, ON

Refinished an Oak dining Room Set

Found this company at the CNE. I had inherited an old solid oak dining room set that was not in the best condition. Very dark colour and badly beaten. There were 6 chairs a table a cabinet and a hutch. The estimate was $1500. the work was done on time. The colour and finishing was a beautiful light oak and in addition to refinishing he tightened all the joints on all the pieces. It is absolutely gorgeous now!!