Francis Movers

Reviews for Francis Movers

wendy in Toronto
wendy in Toronto

Amazing Movers

Amazing. Professional, hardworking and well priced. This was a tough move from an old farmhouse to a downsized house in the city. It was a long day and the guys remained professional at all times. The quote that was provided ended up as a worse case scenario and the final charge was much less. Can't say enough good things about your company and the quality of the service.
Everyone was so kind every step of the way.

thank you, we are happy to serve you and your family.

Mur in Scarborough
Mur in Scarborough

Move from House to Apartment

We were very pleased with Francis during his home visit for an estimate and the moving crew. They were friendly, efficient and moved large pieces into small spaces! Very pleased and would highly recommend Francis Movers to anyone moving!

Thank you for the review. Please refer us to your friends and family.

Happily moved in Richmond Hill
Happily moved in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Recommend to anyone anytime

I would recommend Francis Movers to anyone anytime. The movers were friendly, respectful and very hard working. I can’t say enough about how comfortable they made me feel and how helpful they were.

thank you. We look forward to helping your friends and family in the future.

Toba in Alcona
Toba in Alcona
1 review Innisfil, ON

Thank you!

I had the guys move my mother for the second time and it went very smoothly. I was more than a little stressed but they guys handled everything (including my mood) with ease and efficiency. Thank you once again for a job well done.

thank you Toba, anything we can do to help... please give us a call

Manav in Markham
Manav in Markham

Francis Movers are the best

I was recommended to hire Francis Movers by a close friend of mine.

So far I have availed their service twice and both times they have proved to be true professionals. Always on-time, on-budget and very professional.

thank you for the kind words. Please call us again if your friends or family need to move.

Robert in Newmarket
Robert in Newmarket

MOVERS

This was my second time using Francis Movers in two years. Their pricing is reasonable and they show up. The guys are polite and work hard and try not to cause damage. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

thank you Rob. Call us any time!

Mikerpool in Scarborough
Mikerpool in Scarborough

Excellent experience

We had a move from a condo to a house out of the city.
We also had two stops along the way to get more materials.

The team of Jonathan, joe and dan were excellent.

No only we're these men efficient and careful with our belongings, they were also helpful and courteous.

They really made what could have been a complicated move very simple and professional

Francis movers are very lucky to have such great ambassadors in Jonathan, joe and dan.

Thank you guys for all your hard work!!!

A great trouble-free move

We were VERY impressed with the three men from your company who worked through a long day, always in good humour and glad to do the little extras above and beyond the straight moving.
Thanks again and we will certainly recommend your company to anyone asking about choosing a good mover.

Jodi in Markham
Jodi in Markham

Moving

I had Jordan and Grant and they were outstanding. They were so careful with all my things. The only problem I has was that I was quoted 4 hours and it ended up taking 8 hours.

G
G

Very impressed by the packing service

In a last minute crisis due to unfinished packing and moving related stress, I contacted Francis movers on the recommendation of a friend who had been happy with their services. Nikki and Amanda arrived and not only were they quick and professional, they even neatly packed some very expensively jewelry that I had mistakenly not put aside in advance. I was convinced that it was lost, but sure enough I found it along with all of the other drawer contents in a clearly marked box. Thank you Nikki and Amanda, I will definitely be a repeat customer thanks to your honesty and professionalism.

Thank you, I passed the message onto the ladies of what a good job they did. If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to call us.

More about Francis Movers

RESIDENTIAL MOVERS

Since 1983 we have learned exactly what is required for a smooth household move, and put those practices into action.
Elements such as:

* providing free quotes to move your home
* Mid-month discounts
* short-notice moves
* up to five workers for faster delivery

As well as finer touches:

* Up to four free complimentary wardrobe boxes are provided for hanging clothes ($5.00 per additional wardrobe)
* a disassembling and reassembling service for you're items (desks, doors, beds, shelves, mirrors etc.)
* All moving equipment and materials supplied (pads, dollies, hand trucks, clear wrap etc.)
all combine to make your move as painless as possible.

And up to 50,000 dollars of insurance (subject to some conditions) will ease your mind during the transition.

PACKING SERVICES

Sometimes you just don't have time to pack yourself. In these circumstances, we can do the packing for you.

* Two or three packers, as required
* All needed materials. Includes all
- unprinted newsprint
- boxes
- tape and markers
will be provided for your packing needs

In addition to the free moving insurance coverage, we will insure the contents of the boxes if they are packed, moved and unpacked by us.
We take every step to insure a smooth, safe move.

SUPPLIES

We sell (for pickup only):

* wardrobe boxes (L*W*H) (3' * 3' *4.5')
* regular packing boxes (2.25' * 1.5' * 2')
* heavier duty boxes: (2' * 1.25' * 1.5')
* clear tape