Francis Movers

Malcolm from Pickering
Malcolm from Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Wonderful move experience

Hired Francis Movers to do my move after they did my sister in laws move and I heard rave reviews.

I was not disappointed. I believe I had Mike, Jules (Julian?) and someone who's name I didn't catch.

They showed up on time, and were no nonsense movers. They wrapped everything to keep it safe. They even brought some hanger boxes that we could use (saving us $$$ instead of buying those ourselves). The only thing I wish I had known was that you need to ask for mattress bags when booking, or else there won't be any.

They worked HARD for the entire day. I couldn't be more impressed. If you are moving, call Francis and ask for this bunch of guys.

Thank you for using Francis Movers. Please spread the good word about our service. We hope to move you again in the future!

Chari in Ottawa
Chari in Ottawa

Fantastic Move!

Taking a moment to thank these amazing movers.
It has been several years since I’ve used your services and could not have been more thrilled by your teams timeliness, friendly demeanour and adeptness for dealing with a few unexpected challenges.
More moves on the horizon for family and friends. You are the ONLY mover I will be referring them to and the ONLY one I will be using for my future moves.

thank you for having us. if you have any friends or family that require a move. please don't hesitate to call

Private User reviews Montreal,

Residential move

Francis Movers were very efficient and accommodating when they were helping my son with his residential move. I will use them again and definitely recommend them to friend and family!

Thank you!

Thank you for using Francis Movers. If you need any assistance in the future, please dont hesitate to call us!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Moving experience was smooth & stressfree

I spoke with the owner over the phone and he was so knowledgeable and straightforward that I felt comfortable right of the bat.

Moving day I had two friendly, hardworking gentlemen who had been working together for over 20 years. I would recommend Francis movers they delivered my belongings in excellent condition and their prices were reasonable.

Thank you. We appreciate your business at Francis Movers Co. Please spread the word!

Mike from Richmond Hill
Mike from Richmond Hill

Excellent and easy move

This is the fourth time I've used Francis.twice for a home move and twice for business office. He is a nice guy and always easy to deal with. The movers worked hard all day and got the job done without incident.I thought it would be a difficult move because we moved in to a three floor townhouse with a tight stairway, but they were skilled and experienced enough to figure out any maneuver. If I ever need to move again, this will be the first call I make.

Hello Mike. Thanks for having us over. Please spread the good word about Francis Movers. Much appreciated.

Adam in Scarborough
Adam in Scarborough

Great job!

Great service by Matt on arranging it all from start to finish. Very responsive.
Showed up when they said they would. Very careful
Best price in the city by far
Highly recommend

Thanks Adam, I hope your family settles in well and stay safe out there during these hard times.

antonella in Newmarket
antonella in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

BEWARE !!! RIP OFF !!!!

HUGE RIP OFF !!!!

Initially misrepresented billing and when I told him about it, Matthew threatened to "dump all my stuff out of the truck" and continued to scream at me until I had to hang up. Once we got past that, he provided a total for the move up to and including delivery. Tricked me into sending two e-transfer because of a delay with the original payment. Then Matthew padded the bill, of which I had proof, and only reimbursed part of the double payment. Then proceeded to argue with me and make excuses when I asked for the balance of my money. BEWARE !!!!!!

Antonella was not over charged. she was quoted 2 men at the rate of $80/hour with a minimum charge of 3 hours work plus 2 hours traveling time (1 hour to the job site out of town and 1 hour back to our warehouse after we complete)
Our men confirmed the price with her and she refused to pay traveling time and I told her we would rather not do the job for her but she insisted if we didn't complete the job she would try to damage our reputation.
The men worked hard for her 8.5 hours and she was only willing to pay for 7 hours. Our goal as a company having in operation for 35 years, has always been to exceed customer expectations. We will always work hard to ensure every job is completed to the highest possible standard and with complete transparency.

Mobin in Richmond Hill
Mobin in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Moving services

I used Francis moving service during my move. His team is trust worthy, responsible and punctual. I am extremely satisfied and would highly recommend Francis for all your moving needs.

Thank you for using Francis Movers Co. for your move. We look forward to serving your family in the future.

Michelina in Vaughan
Michelina in Vaughan

Great move with Francis Movers

From the original quote through to final delivery, we had an excellent experience. Danny and Evan and Nick moved my mom from a house to a condo. They took great care with my mom's furniture - all vintage. Wrapping it to ensure it all arrived safely. The walk from the elevator to the condo was quite lengthy....and they put up with it - no complaints. We forgot a step ladder on the truck and they held on to it for us until we could pick it up. I would recommend Francis Movers.

thank you for using Francis Movers Co. we are happy to help with any moving needs in the future. Please refer us to your friends )

HershJ
HershJ

Excellent Service and Friendly staff

We used Francis Movers for our move from Scarborough to Markham. Matthew was great to communicate with, he came over and gave us a pretty accurate cost estimate. His crew were on time and were down to business right away. Quick move and friendly and were very careful with all our belongings.

Definitely would recommend to anyone who is looking for a great crew for a great price.

thanks for having us, I hope you enjoy your new home

More about Francis Movers

RESIDENTIAL MOVERS

Since 1983 we have learned exactly what is required for a smooth household move, and put those practices into action.
Elements such as:

* providing free quotes to move your home
* Mid-month discounts
* short-notice moves
* up to five workers for faster delivery

As well as finer touches:

* Up to four free complimentary wardrobe boxes are provided for hanging clothes ($5.00 per additional wardrobe)
* a disassembling and reassembling service for you're items (desks, doors, beds, shelves, mirrors etc.)
* All moving equipment and materials supplied (pads, dollies, hand trucks, clear wrap etc.)
all combine to make your move as painless as possible.

And up to 50,000 dollars of insurance (subject to some conditions) will ease your mind during the transition.

PACKING SERVICES

Sometimes you just don't have time to pack yourself. In these circumstances, we can do the packing for you.

* Two or three packers, as required
* All needed materials. Includes all
- unprinted newsprint
- boxes
- tape and markers
will be provided for your packing needs

In addition to the free moving insurance coverage, we will insure the contents of the boxes if they are packed, moved and unpacked by us.
We take every step to insure a smooth, safe move.

SUPPLIES

We sell (for pickup only):

* wardrobe boxes (L*W*H) (3' * 3' *4.5')
* regular packing boxes (2.25' * 1.5' * 2')
* heavier duty boxes: (2' * 1.25' * 1.5')
* clear tape