Frames And Pictures Unlimited

Susan
Susan
3 reviews East York, ON

Picture framing

Tim and his team at Frames and Pictures have been supplying me with frames at a reasonable cost for my online e-commerce business. They have been extremely helpful and generous beyond my expectations. When I made an error on my measurements for a group of frames, Tim was able to fix them all for a very fair price. I have enjoyed working with Frames and Pictures and I hope we shall continue working together for years to come!

Hi Susan, thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. We're very glad that you were happy with our work. We've enjoyed working with you too :) Hey, and thanks for posting such great photos! Looking forward to seeing you again for the next project. All the best, Tim.

patric from Toronto
patric from Toronto

framing and photographs

This company is FANTASTIC. They are friendly, give great advice and do a really good job. Their prices are reasonable and their work first class. No point in doing this kind of thing yourself when you can get such a great job from them. Highly recommend.

Hi Patric, thanks for the positive feedback! We were happy to work with you. Thanks again for your business, it's greatly appreciated. All the best, Tim

Kristi S. from Toronto
Kristi S. from Toronto

Fantastic Framing, Phenomenal Service!

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Tim and Lillian at Frames and Pictures for over 4 years now, for both large corporate framing jobs and my own personal framing. I cannot say enough about how wonderful of an experience it has been. I am continually amazed by the creativity, inventive framing designs (we once had to frame six large coins with brass plates and it turned out BEAUTIFULLY!), quick turn around and very competitive pricing they offer each and EVERY time I have a job for them. They're fabulous and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs any type of framing done!

Hi Kristi, thanks for taking the time to write this review. It means so much to us that you've been so pleased with our work over the years. We really appreciate the feedback and the wonderful comments and we hope we can continue to please you on the next creative project. All the best, Tim and Lillian

S.K from Mississauga
S.K from Mississauga

GREAT SERVICE AND VERY GOOD PRICE

Great Service and very reasonable price. They have many designs and colors to choose from. I have framed 4 of my photographs from them and I only have good words. Definitely recommend Frames and pictures unlimited.

Hi S,K, I don't remember exactly who you are but I'd like to thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with us! It's greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again for the next project. All the best, Lillian

hal in Mississauga
hal in Mississauga
9 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Framing

We moved in to a new home and wanted to get some paintings up and we had all of them framed beautifully by frames and pictures unlimited. The service was very quick and it looks like it was done by professionals, we'd go back again.

Hi Hal, thanks for the positive feedback. It's greatly appreciated and we're glad that you were happy with our work. We look forward to helping you with the next project. All the best, Lillian

Sara Brown in Toronto
Sara Brown in Toronto
5 reviews Colborne, ON

Custom Mirrors and Framing

We have been going to Frames and Pictures for years and recommend them every chance we get. Almost everything in our house has been framed by them, from large original paintings to mirrors and even some small personal mementos we wanted preserved. Recently we ordered a large framed mirror for over our bathroom vanity plus another large mirror for our hallway. They are perfect. Tim even gave us a template to help to hang them easily. They use only the best quality mirrors and frames and you can tell in one look - and by the weight! Lillian is always very helpful in helping me to choose just the right frame, and is genuinely interested and enthusiastic. Their prices for the quality put other people to shame .

Hi Sara, we'd like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really are thrilled that you are so pleased with the service we provide. We thank-you for your continued business. It is very valuable to us. See you on the next project! All the best, Tim and Lillian.

laila from Scarborough
laila from Scarborough
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Framing

Was so happy to find this company, after a recommendation from a close friend. The quality of service was impeccable, and so was the final product. Lots of great products to choose from, and the representatives did all they can to make sure I was making thoughtful choices. The prices were great too! Would definitely recommend.

Hi Laila, we are so happy you had a positive experience with us. Thank-you for taking the time to write this review and provide us with feedback. Thanks again for your business, it is greatly appreciated. All the best, Lillian

Lori from Toronto
Lori from Toronto

Another satisfied customer

As with most of the other reviewers, I have nothing but good things to say about this company. I had my diploma framed there. They had a great selection, reasonable prices, and the finished product was beautiful. It is hanging in my office and I get compliments on it all the time!

Hi Lori, thanks for taking the time to share about your experience with us. We're so glad you were happy with the work we did for you. Your business is very appreciated:) All the best, Tim

russell h.
russell h.

FRAMING

I have had 2 prints (photographs) framed by these people and after messing with another company in town I was so taken by the workmanship and the fact that they spent the time to find just the right frame was the reason to return. I no longer look around for framing companies and only spend my money here. Wonderful service with the added touch. Cost? far less than some other places. Also, while you wait or seek your favourite frame you can glance around at the art work hanging on the walls and perhaps buy something. Thank you so much and I will return with another special piece in the near future.

Hi Russell, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write this review and sharing your experience with us. We are so happy that you were so pleased with our work and service. Your business means a lot to us and we definitely look forward to helping you with that next 'special piece'. All the best, Tim.

Gavin Robinson in Toronto
Gavin Robinson in Toronto

picture framing

We recently discovered Frames and Pictures Unlimited. There is an old adage - cost, quality or speed, pick any two. In this case, the cost and quality is excellent and the speed is not bad, what more can you ask for.

More about Frames And Pictures Unlimited

Welcome To Frames & Pictures We offer you the highest quality custom picture framing services in Toronto up to 75% off suggested retail. Whether you're framing art, paintings, prints, photographs or mirrors, our loyal Toronto / GTA customers have enjoyed our incredible selection of custom frames at unbeatable prices for ...
Looking for Art & Print pros in North York?