Forsyth Electrical Services Inc

Reviews for Forsyth Electrical Services Inc

ellaben2007 in Burlington
ellaben2007 in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

DO NOT USE FORSYTH ELECTRICAL!

We had a recent bad experience with them, as they took their time and then overcharged. The contractor we were using (who doesn't do electrical) said the work should only take about 2hrs, but for a professional it may even take less. We were shocked with 4hrs claimed service and a bill of $650. Even when I booked my appointment, I told them the work I needed, and they also agreed (at first) that it should be approx 2hrs.

They train their staff to say replies like "We will take your credit card number for now, but if you're not happy with the invoice amount, you can call our office in the morning". Although I did call, Joe's response was simply that the work had been done and completed, so he does not see any issue. As suspected, NOTHING was rectified however the credit card was IMMEDIATELY processed. I would highly recommend you find an honest electrician who acknowledges that they are there on customer time, and not work slow as molasses, and go to their truck like 12x to get materials

The in Burlington
The in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Professional and reliable

Firstly the receptionist actually picked up the phone and was very nice and not rushed. She cared about my needs. Then two nice gentlemen showed up and did about 5 jobs in 2 hours! They were knowledgable and professional, and reliable.