FormalWare Computers

Review for FormalWare Computers

R. Hardies in Scarborough
R. Hardies in Scarborough

Computer virus removal

The guy I talked to, Corey, was at my house an hour after my call, even though it was 9:00 pm on a Sunday and didn't charge me anything extra for weekend service even though it took several hours to get everything fixed. When he was finished, he helped me to make sure I wouldn't get infected again by installing a free anti-virus program and gave me a list of online safety tips to give to my kids. The whole experience felt like having a friend come by to service my computer. I'd definitely use him again!