Forgali - Mississauga

Reviews for Forgali - Mississauga

Max Power
Max Power

Solid Oak Bedroom Set

Absolutely terrible. Worst experience ever. Ordered solid Oak bedroom set. It was garbage. Took over 8 months and a $300 extra charge for handles. Forgali had no samples of hardware or stains. When I finally received the furniture, the delivery driver smashed the top of the dresser ( the delivery guy only takes cash ) and the rest of the furniture was stained 3 different colours. Tape was on the wood and stained over.
A nail was varnished into the furniture. Cathy hid behind "No Refunds Policy". But didn't offer a way to fix the problem. Worst experience and even more pathetic customer service ( wait... NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL ). So I had the charges, charged back by my credit card company. No quality or pride in workmanship in anything they sell.

Now, in the response below, they will tell you, that they are a third party and there are no refunds, and they were going to fix it. Impossible.
Don't bother , you don't need the problems or issues
I don't recommend them at all. Like the product. Total garbage.
Way too much damage and repairs.

Daisy in Mississauga
Daisy in Mississauga

10 foot dinning room table, coffee table and window seat cushion

We ordered custom dinning room wood table, coffee table and window leather cushion. The staff was incredibly attentive and accommodating to all my requests. Kathy was so understanding and flexible when deciding measurements and gave great design advice.
My coffee table looks amazing in my media room! The cushion fit perfectly!
The dinning room table will be a piece that will last a life time. The table is now my inspiration to finish designing my dinning room.
Thanks so much for the great experience!

Daisy, the pleasure was all ours.
Looking forward to helping you with the next project.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dining room set

Purchased my dining room set at Forgali's in Mississauga, really happy with the quality. Very friendly customer service and staff were pleasant and great to deal with. Would go back again.

Thank you for the nice review. We hope to see you back soon.

GReis
GReis

Dining Room Table and Chairs

We purchased a custom dining room table and chairs......We are extremely happy with the furniture. Thank you Kathy for going above and beyond in helping me choose the upholstery. This is the second purchase we've made with Forgali and I would highly recommend them for their quality and service.

Thank you Gabriella, It was a pleasure working with you.

Derek from Mississauga
Derek from Mississauga

Happy customer

We have bought several things from Forgali now, including a couch, coffee table and a child's loft bed (Forgali Kids). All the staff were great to deal with and everything was delivered ahead of schedule.
We will be returning to purchase more items in the near future!

Great to hear that you are happy.
We will see you soon.

Hector Castaneda in Mississauga
Hector Castaneda in Mississauga
1 review Smithville, ON

Furniture purchase

Great service and excellent quality. Just bough a couple beds for kids and received them within forecasted days. They contacted me on time. My kids are happy and having good sleep!!

Great to hear Hector. Great customer service starts with amazing customers. We are happy you are enjoying your purchase.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Custom Dining Table - Glass Top 96" by 48"

Bought this in June and received it 8 weeks later as predicted. 3/4" inch glass with waterfall edge which is lovely. The base is solid wood. The table easily fit 10 people and can be 12 if we decide to have two people at each end. The custom end chairs were also very comfortable.

Hello Lisa,

I am so happy you are enjoying your table, and thank you for the beautiful pictures. In showing your table we have sold a few more like it in different sizes. Thank you again for sharing your experience with Forgali Design Centre.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Poor delivery, poor quality

Got the bookshelf and within 3 months, there was a large crack on top shelf. They agreed to fix it but took 3 months. When shelf was finally delivered back to us, there were several deep scratches.

Dear Private user,

I encourage you to call the store and if there are still issues with your product we are here to take care of you. Unfortunately, we do not see the furniture when it is finished and delivered to you from the finisher or when it comes in from the manufacturer to the finisher. However, If there is an issue, please take a photo and send it to me and we will get it resolved.

Keep in mind we are the middle man.

Diana from Mississauga
Diana from Mississauga

Dining Table

We bought our son his bedroom furniture at Forgali about 4 yrs ago and had no issues. We got the floor model at a discounted price and were happy. BUT... In November we bought a solid wood dining table for about $2000.00. They would not give us a discount on the floor model which I thought was not right, but I wanted the table by Christmas. We were also told that the bottom piece which runs from one leg to another and provides stability to the table was missing but that they would get it for us right away and call us when it came in. I shouldn't have purchased the table after these two issues in the beginning, which I have really come to regret now. When we picked up the table, we could not put it together right because it hadn't been screwed in correctly at the store. But my husband took it further apart and managed to put it together properly. We still haven't received the missing table piece after going to the store four times and emailing them. My husband is given the run around when he goes there to ask about the missing piece and no one responded to my email. At this point, I would like to return the table and get my money back. In the least, it would be nice to have the missing piece after almost 8 months. So that our $2000.00 table doesn't wobble when we touch it. It has been a very negative customer service experience and we are extremely disappointed with the low service level.

More about Forgali - Mississauga

At Forgali we make all your furniture dreams come to life. Choose a design, Pick a size and stain and we will put it all together for you. All Canadian custom furniture at an affordable price. We also have lots of fun kids beds.
Looking for Furniture Designers & Custom Builders pros in Erindale?