ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Tile & Stone Contractors
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Richmond Hill  >  ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Reviews for ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Benyboy in Markham

I found Mimo here and all the good reviews of him are true.
We wanted to rip out our old deck and put down new interlock. Also , some artificial grass where the real grass never seemed to grow properly.
Mimo is great because he owns the company and works on the project with his dedicated crew. He only takes on one job at a time.
For two weeks straight he and the men showed up 7 30 and worked til dark.
He always called and texted communicating perfectly.
When we discovered that I don’t have a good slope for rain water drainage he suggested a French drain and only charged me cost and minimal labor to keep the project close to budget.
Mimo is in the business for 40 years and has an eye for design as well as professional stone laying
I will be reccomneding his company to friends and family who need stone work and landscaping.

Thank you for reviewing us, we appreciate your business.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We had our original tiled porch replaced with natural stone and framed it with an additional step.

Mimmo is a true European stone craftsman with artistic vision. Our finished porch looks grand and elegant -- exceeding my original expectations!

He has trained his crew to be as earnest and exacting as he is. They all adhere to high standards and no shortcuts are taken. Mimmo's work is in high demand because his reputation is reflective of his outstanding workmanship.

We are so grateful that you took the time to write this review, thank you for your kind words.

Ron in North York
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

I’m in the construction industry. It’s so refreshing to see a company like Forever Stone take such care and pride in their work. Mimmo has a great eye for design and his recommendations were perfect. The guys always showed up on time. They were courteous and professional. They always cleaned up at the end of the day. The job was done on time and on budget. And it looks fantastic. We get tons of complements. I will definitely be contacting them again when it comes time to do our back yard.

It is a joy to have clients like, thank you for the review.

mh from Toronto

Forever Stone just finished our patio and walkway, and it looks fantastic. Mimmo and team did a great job from start to finish, on time and on budget. No surprises. The actual job itself only took 2 days. Mimmo and team were punctual, polite, and respectful of both our and our neighbour's properties. And, the final patio is spectacular. Looking forward to using the backyard next summer.

Thank you for sharing your review with others, we appreciate your business.

1 review Newmarket, ON

I know Mimmo through my neighbor when me and my husband take a walk around our area. I cant resist to ask my neighbour Mimmo's work and ask his business name. Right away i searched it up his website and e-mail him. I interviewed severel contractors before Mimmo but i was skeptical and not sure if i want to give them my project. But for Mimmo i was pretty sure my project will handle properly. Mimmo and his crew were amazing. His crew came on time, very polite and friendly. Mimmo helped me throughout my project. He gave us advised and share his knowledge. He supervised closely the project. He helped me to fix my backyard door ( special thanks to his nephew, who did not have second thought to change the way the backyard door open), flower bed and even replacing the new drainage pipe FREE OF CHARGE. After the work has been done, they left my property cleaned and even they washed my neighbors driveway . Hiring a contractor is not easy and scary. To anyone interested in hiring Mimmo, I guaranteed you, you wont regret. He exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service . Thank you so much Mimmo.

Your kind words mean a lot to us, thank you.

Kristin in Toronto

Forever Stone is professional and the quality of work is outstanding. Working with Mimmo and his crew was a pleasure. We are very happy with our new front steps and stone work around our driveway and flower beds.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Jennifer Lin in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I wanted to overhaul the exterior of my house with paved concrete driveway/overlayed with pavers, planter boxes, slate stone front porch/steps, paver-walkways on both sides my house and replace my flagstone backyard deck with a paver-patio...

It is a large project; I needed someone with extensive experience and tools/resources for it. When Mimmo showed up at my house, recommended a design and explained in detail how he would tackle the project, I hired him on the spot.

Mimmo and his crew were extremely professional, patient, perfectionist and very attentive to details.

The project was well done, and I am very glad Mimmo was behind it.

Thank you for your trust in us.

Eve

Total transformation!

I booked Mimmo last fall for work to be done in the early spring based on the reviews. Mimmo and his amazing crew arrived early every morning and worked continuously through the day until early evening. My house lacked outdoor living space and the backyard was never used because the original patio was falling apart. Mimmo's designs and workmanship was beyond my expectations. He was there every step of the way and gave recommendations that transformed my outdoor space from night to day. He recommended that I re-sod the backyard and re-grade so the kids would be able to play. He also recommended extending the fencing and it made a huge difference. My backyard is now an oasis. The front area now has a patio, the steps are wider and welcoming. The curb appeal is beautiful and I get compliments from all the neighbours.

I highly recommend Forever Stone Designs.

We are glad that you can enjoy your property now that is has been transformed to what you wanted.

Stephanie from North York

Mimmo was very busy but when he came his employees did an awesome job cleaning our old grout in the walkway and regroutinfbthe entire area. I would be pleased to have them come back for another job

We are pleased to see how our work has kept up over the years and glad to return for minor touch ups.....thank you for the review.

James in Toronto

We had been putting off replacing our interlock driveway and doing a stone overlay on our poured concrete steps because it can be so difficult finding a contractor that is trustworthy and competent. We came to Mimmo based on a referral who was very happy with him and our experience was excellent as well. Very professional, very organized, great workmanship and no surprises. Mimmo took us through the planning stage with multiple home visits and the job started within the projected time frame. Mimmo and his crew arrived at 7:30am each morning, worked throughout the day regardless of the heat, kept a clean worksite, and they were done in 3 days. Mimmo and his crew were all very courteous, accommodating, and I could trust them to do a thorough job with no shortcuts without having to babysit the project. I've already referred him to 2 people and all neighbours have been very impressed with the finished project. I will be using him again for my backyard stone work project next year. Thanks again Mimmo for your work, it was nice to get a home project done so well and with no stress.

The greatest complement any client can give us is the referral of friends and family...Thank you.

More about ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work inside and out; ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.