Forever Stone Design Inc.

Interlocking Stone
Richmond Hill ON
Interlocking Stone
Forever Stone Design Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 9 timesBest of 2019winner 9 times

Reviews for Forever Stone Design Inc.

Trevor at Kennedy Road
Trevor at Kennedy Road

Our Driveway looks AMAZING

After meeting with Mimo we decided on Forever Stone Design.
The job was a driveway for about 6 cars, a courtyard, two sides of the house and an area at the back. Mimo and his crew were all very skilled craftsmen. They created a solid base and sloped the grading to drain away the rainwater. One area on the side of the house was very difficult
and tricky as the concrete curbs had to be cut, besides we wanted the downspouts disconnected from city services and go into pipes which were to be buried and discharge into the backyard.
I left it in Mimo’s hands. His skills really shone here and he came up with a solution that looked AMAZING. Thanks Mimo ... also Gaitano and Ali, my house looks awesome because of you'll.
Trevor and Rita De Silva

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

L
L

Repair of stone walkway

Forever Stone has amazing customer service and stands behind their work. Mimmo and his team constructed our stone steps and walkway years ago and over the years we have had them come by to repair weather and time related wear a few times. They always come by in a timely fashion, the work is done well, and everything is tidied up afterwards. Also very reasonably priced for great work! I would not hesitate to recommend them for all your stone work!

Thank you for the review.

M.Bell
M.Bell

Walkway Stones Replacement

We unfortunately had some stones crack this past winter but Mimmo and his crew were out as soon as the weather was good enough and had them replaced in short order. I appreciate Mimmo's commitment to his customers and his craft.
Thanks again Mimmo.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Front steps and walkway.

Forever Stone was recommended by a neighbour who had used them to rebuild their front steps and walkway. Mimo rebuilt our front steps and walkway to match the neighbours and both homes look great. Great workmanship and good value for the money.

Thank you again for posting this review.

Johnny M.
Johnny M.
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front yard paving

Amazingly constructed, completed with perfectionism, friendly, great suggestion of ideas towards design and products to be used

Thanks again for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this review.

Irene in  King City
Irene in King City
2 reviews King City, ON

Unhappy Experience

When I decided to landscape the front yard, porch and small patio at my town house, I had three quotes from different contractors to choose from. Mimmo and his team had done a interlocking driveway, side walkway and backyard patio at my sons house. The price was a bit daunting, but I went ahead with Mimmo anyway.
After completion I noticed a grout film covering the flagstone on the porch and steps.
Since the job was done at the end of September 2017, Mimmo promised to clean it up the following year when the weather was warmer.

During the winter the steps settled, due to missing cast iron connection between the porch and the steps. A one inch gap between the top step and the porch appeared. Some pavers in front of the steps had also settled und needed to be redone . At the beginning of August 2018 Mimo and his crew repaired the uneven interlocks and cleaned up the white haze from the flagstone. Unfortunately the natural beauty of the flagstone did not re-appear, instead some of the flagstone became discolored and turn from gray to brown.

Renewed attempts in 2019 via e-mail and text to contact Mimmo for another attempt to clean the white film from the stairs. resulted in no response.

I would not recommend Forever Stone for stone work, interlocking seems to be OK.

We appreciate you contacting us on recommendation through your son who had his project done by us and was happy with our work. We would like to apologize for any and all inconveniences experienced after your project was completed. We did try our best to go above and beyond our usual scope of practice in order to make sure you were satisfied with our work once completion was done thereafter. In this case, we first returned to replace the stonework that you wanted changed then returned a second time to clean the entire porch and step stonework with no cost to you directly and you were satisfied with what was done. Unfortunately, because this is natural stone we are dealing with; it is difficult for us to know exactly how the stone will appear, especially over time with weathering and possible calcium deposits that may form and leak through the natural stone which has nothing to do with our workmanship. Should you require more information then we invite you to go to a stone supplier to inquire more about natural stone and calcium film deposits.

Peter
Peter

Redid front porch and steps in stone.

Forever Stone is 10 stars all round. Actually more than 10 stars.
Mimi's workmanship was nothing short of excellent. He redid my front porch and steps. He used high quality materials. Mimmo was on time. He goes above and beyond attending to details. And he is very courteous to deal with. I have received lots and lots of compliments on his workmanship. Other contractors have also complimented the job Mimmo has done. After the job was done, and after winter, a couple of the stones cracked. Mimmo came right back and fixed it. I highly recommend Forever Stone. It is rare to find such an amazing contractor. It has been a pleasure dealing with Forever Stone.

Thank you again for taking the time to write the review.

RobertL
RobertL

Front steps and driveway

Forever Stone redid my driveway last year with major retaining wall and new front stairs in a combination of natural stone and concrete products. I still think this work sets a new standard for the neighbourhood. This spring, some of the stairway had settled to create unevenness on several steps. After I contacted Mimmo, he was there within a week and fixed the steps completely and left me with extra sand for the joints. I am very happy with the way Forever Stone did the work and with how quickly they responded to the earth settling this spring. Highly recommended.

Thank you for writing this review.

Happy c.
Happy c.
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front walkway

Second time I have used forever stone our stonework looks fantastic
We were happy that Mimo and his team stood behind there work with pride

Thank you so much.

Helen B.
Helen B.

Update for a stone walkway that they had installed

The utilities company had damaged part of the walkway that Forever Stone had installed. Forever stone was asked to fix the work. They were onetime and did an excellent job the walkway. We have and will continue to use Forever Stone on all of our stone projects.

Thank you kindly for writing this review, we appreciate past clients calling us.

More about Forever Stone Design Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.