Forever Stone Design Inc.

Interlocking Stone
Richmond Hill ON
Interlocking Stone
Forever Stone Design Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 9 timesBest of 2019winner 9 times

Reviews for Forever Stone Design Inc.

Joseph Flores, from Mississauga
Joseph Flores, from Mississauga

Retiled main shower stall

I strongly recommend this company to any one who would like quality workman ship and lets not forget the price ( excellent ), I also had them come back to do my basement tiles approx. 1500 square feet of tiles had to be laid. Again I was extremely pleased with the workmanship. The reason I'm writing this is to let as many people know that I had plenty of contractors do work in my home and paid a large some of money and had to always go after them, for their workman ship was not to our satisfaction.

Ron & Kristina from Richmondhill
Ron & Kristina from Richmondhill

Complete outdoor stone patio and walkway

The work was professionally handled from start to finish always on time, clean and true craftsmanship. If stone work is what your require then these are the guys for you.
It's worth the wait.
Highly Recommended

yorkmills
yorkmills

repair limestone door entry way and stone steps

Forever Stone was referred to me and proved to be excellent- they repaired the patio steps and limestone entrance to our house which had cracked and aged-the repair is invisible!

More about Forever Stone Design Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.