Forever Stone Design Inc.

Interlocking Stone
Richmond Hill ON
Interlocking Stone
Forever Stone Design Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 9 timesBest of 2019winner 9 times

Reviews for Forever Stone Design Inc.

Sandra & Sergio In Richmond Hill
Sandra & Sergio In Richmond Hill

Back yard patio

Forever Stone is no stranger to us.
We've used them for many projects and Mimmo and his crew
never disappoint.
Quality work, fair price, great people, reliable, honest and dependable, what more can you ask for.
For all your landscaping and stonework needs you need to look no further.

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate the time you took to write this review for us.

Franca in Mississauga
Franca in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Landscaping

I had a project completed by Forever Stone Design a couple of years ago and I'm posting this review to let all know that their work is top notch quality it still looks good after the two winters we have had. Mimmo is great at what he does and the customer service is wonderful.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Nortown Paving & Construction Inc.
Nortown Paving & Construction Inc.

Interlocking & Flagstone Back Yard

This Review is long over Due, I meet with Mimmo in 2016 to reshape my backyard. after giving me a quote I thought it was too expensive and choose another company (BIg MIstake) After all the headaches, Lost money and a summer without a backyard I re contacted Mimmo in 2017.

He came back to re quote the job and we ended up going with him.

Mimmo thank you a thousand times over your work is beautiful and we never stop getting compliments

Thank you for taking the time to review our work.

Kiran in Toronto
Kiran in Toronto

Backyard renovation

After a long search for a reliable and excellent contractor we were able to find Mimmo’s company on homestar. Mimmo and Maria always made sure to return our call in a timely manner and answered any question we had. Mimmo was very open and honest giving his expert advise. The team ensured that all of our request were addressed, at times last minute changes were accomodated very professionally to make sure his customers are happy. The team was very oragnized and made sure to keep tools etc in place and did not leave any mess behind after the work was done.

Thank you for the review.

Driveway and Landscaping

Mimmo and his crew did a fantastic job and paid attention to the details. He asked the right questions during the scoping phase to ensure we ended up with the right solution.

The job was completed on time and on budget.

Thank you for the kind review of our company.

Carlos in Toronto
Carlos in Toronto

Patio, walkway, porch, driveway flagstone and cobblestone

I could tell from the start that Mimmo and his crew were the right choice. His attention to detail at the quote stage was far more involved than any other contractor. He is passionate about his work and he’s onsite every day. He manages any issues that may come up with professionalism and offers sound advice to solve any problem. His craftsmanship is excellent. His pricing is reasonable. He delivered on all promises and he did everything when he promised and at the quoted price. No surprises and no delays. It was a pleasure dealing with Mimmo and all his crew. I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking of doing stonework big or small. Thank you to Mimmo, Matt, Ali and Gaetano. All the best.

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of us, the project we completed looks beautiful.

Paola in Markham
Paola in Markham

Refilled our interlock patio/replaced our broken bricks with cement casing underneath our main house windows

Mimmo and his staff delivered and exceeded everything we were looking for... If you are looking for someone who tells you like it is, who offers you great pricing and excellent craftsmanship -- he's your guy! You will not be dissapointed. He also is very kind. He allowed for my parents who are seniors to pay into two installments

Thank you writing the review for your parents and hope you're feeling better.

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Driveway interlocking

I decided to work with Mimmo based on the homestar rating. I was looking for someone who will deliver: 1 - quality work, 2 - on time
and 3 - on budget.
Mimmo delivered all three and I cannot be any more happier with the outcome. He satisfied my design idea while everyone else told me it couldn't be done. I trusted him to pick all the stones and I absolutely love them and he finished on time with no mess left behind. Thank you, Mimmo and the team!!!

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review about our company, we really appreciate all your kind words.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Front Porch side walkway and backyard patio and rentention walls

We were referred to Forever Stone Design Inc. by a good friend of ours in Toronto whose front entrance and driveway was completed a year ago by Forever Stone Design Inc. We had the privilege to book our landscape project with Forever Stone Design one year ago and the project was managed to complete within a two-week expected timeframe.
I have to say, the professionalism and workmanship of Mimmo (the owner) and his team was second to none! Not only was Mimmo hands-on, he attended to every single detail during the entire project period and as a result, 100% perfection!
Despite one could likely find cheaper landscape contractor, it is worth every single penny on the investment turnout. Strongly recommend to appoint Forever Stone Design for your next landscape project.

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review about our company, client satisfaction is our number one goal.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Backyard Patio - Fantastic

Forever Stone Design was wonderful. They created a stone patio that we can be proud of. The team was professional, courteous and cleaned up after the job. We will definitely call Mimmo and the team back for future projects. Highly recommended!!

More about Forever Stone Design Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.