Forever Stone Design Inc.

Interlocking Stone
Interlocking Stone
Forever Stone Design Inc.

Reviews for Forever Stone Design Inc.

Craig and Jen from Mason Blvd
Craig and Jen from Mason Blvd
9.8/10

flagstone patio, walkways, bathroom tiling, + more

Mimmo and his team are best of breed. They are very professional, highly skilled, impeccably honest, and committed to providing the highest quality product at a fair price. They are not satisfied with a project until the client is satisified. They work extremely hard and advance projects quickly and efficiently. They are also extremely nice people thatare a pleasure to have around. Professionals like Mimmo take alot of the pain out of the reno process. My wife and I would enthusiastically recommend Forever Stone.

Rob from Richmond Hill-6719
Rob from Richmond Hill-6719

Front Walkway Steps

Great job! They came in and fixed what the other guy couldn't do. My steps look great. The crew was very polite, efficient, and worked great to finish everything on time. I would recommend them to anyone.

Lina from Richmond Hill
Lina from Richmond Hill

Kitchen, bathroom, and basement renovations

The craftsmanship and shire experience that was shown in the time it took to renovate my house was astonishing. From the granite countertops in my kitchen, with a beautiful forty-five degree backsplash, to a gorgeous porcelain washroom with tiles going as high as the ceiling. The most stunning part is the marble thresholds that blend in my new porcelain main floor to my Brazilian hardwood floor.
Forever Stone Design is a very reputable company, and is highly recommended in the use of stone, marble, granite, and any other renovation need that you can think of.

peter from oakridges
peter from oakridges

interlock patio and walkway

they are prepared with refrences from other work done and explain what will be done,answer all questions to the work being done. when the job was done you see the excellent work.the saying is what you pay for is what you get,is a great work from mimmo because he is there all the time.

Rob from Richmond Hill-6718
Rob from Richmond Hill-6718

Front Stone work and interlocking

Great job, done on time and budget. These guys are truly gifted when working with stone. I will definitely call them again to do the rest of the work around my house.

DLM - Cricket Club Area
DLM - Cricket Club Area

Exterior Stone Steps

If you need stone design, steps or any interlocking - this guy is your guy. Mimmo is fabulous - I was so happy with his work, he completed the job on-time, on-budget and my steps look incredible. I thought this would be a grudge purchase but he did such a fabulous job!!

Joseph Flores, from Mississauga
Joseph Flores, from Mississauga

Retiled main shower stall

I strongly recommend this company to any one who would like quality workman ship and lets not forget the price ( excellent ), I also had them come back to do my basement tiles approx. 1500 square feet of tiles had to be laid. Again I was extremely pleased with the workmanship. The reason I'm writing this is to let as many people know that I had plenty of contractors do work in my home and paid a large some of money and had to always go after them, for their workman ship was not to our satisfaction.

Ron & Kristina from Richmondhill
Ron & Kristina from Richmondhill

Complete outdoor stone patio and walkway

The work was professionally handled from start to finish always on time, clean and true craftsmanship. If stone work is what your require then these are the guys for you.
It's worth the wait.
Highly Recommended

yorkmills
yorkmills

repair limestone door entry way and stone steps

Forever Stone was referred to me and proved to be excellent- they repaired the patio steps and limestone entrance to our house which had cracked and aged-the repair is invisible!

More about Forever Stone Design Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.