Forest Fence & Deck Company Ltd

905-841-6664
15201 Woodbine Ave
Gormley
L0H 1G0

I had used Forest in the past and was quite satisfied. They were quite prompt and professional. They started by building a deck for me and although there was a small misunderstanding of what I wanted they admitted their mistake and made up for it with some credits.
I then had a Cabana built. We had a few issues that took quite some time to get resolved. We also were looking for folding windows which they could not deliver on and so we went to a 3rd party. We did have issues with the 3rd party and they did not finish the job by installing trim around the windows. Forest during one of our meetings offered to do the trim at no cost because of the work we had already done with them and while they completed some of the repairs.
This is where we had issues. After chasing them for almost a year they finally repaired the issues but then pulled back on their offer to add the trim. Although I understand they were doing it as a courtesy (I did not ask for it) I am very disappointed that I had to chase them for a year then learn that they now decided they couldn't/wouldn't do it.
Quality is pretty good, pricing is fair but extremely disappointed they did not keep their word.