height="1" width="1" style="display:none"src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=133447444007410&ev=PageView&noscript=1"

Clera Windows And Doors By Fm Industries

Toronto ON
Clera Windows And Doors By Fm Industries

Best of 2019 winner 12 timesBest of 2019winner 12 times

Reviews for Clera Windows And Doors By Fm Industries

David B.
David B.

Windows

The job was well done and was finished on time. Our new windows looks amazing now. The crew are hardworking and very professional and friendly.

Customer feedback is so important to us. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review.

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

Bay Window, Gararge Window

Rick and Owen came on a very cool day and worked most of it on the outside. Their efforts provided us with two beautiful windows which are very easy to open and are very nice looking from the outside as well. Hans has provided us a very friendly business to deal with, and we are totally happy to maintain doing business with him in the future.

You're going to love your new Clera products. Great investment in your home. Thank you for choosing Clera!

Amir in Ottawa
Amir in Ottawa
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front face windows

I called several different companies to come and give me an estimate. Clera was not the cheapest but I have heard many bad stories from friends with going cheap all the time so I decided to trust Clera. I am very glad I did, the new windows at the front of my house look very nice.

Amir. What a nice way to start the day , with a lovely review. We are happy to be a part of your home and have every confidence that our products will bring you years of enjoyment!

Lisa
Lisa
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Window and door replacement for entire house.

A gut to the studs renovation on a century home in the Crown Point West neighbourhood of Hamilton. Needed all new windows and doors. Excellent consultation from Guillermo (great guy) and the end result really brought the whole house to life. New windows and doors were the icing on the cake. Thank you so much.

Dear Lisa, we are delighted that you have chosen Clera for your home renovation. We take great pride in providing our customers with high performance products!

DARYL in Innisfil
DARYL in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

Replaced windows and doors

We recieved several qoutes for this job and selected clera there price was great and they arrived on time and their staff where very pleasant and did a great job the trim work was excellent inside and out
Very pleased with there work

Thank you, Daryl, for your business. We truly appreciate that you have taking the time to write such a beautiful review for us!

Jean in Barrie
Jean in Barrie

Two large windows replaced & front door

We had two leaky windows replaced & an old drafty front door replaced. We dealt with Eugene who was very professional. The work done was beautiful & very solid. Work was done in good time & cleanup was done without me asking. We had our work done last year, but last week there was an issue with our front door handle, I called Eugene, he called his worker Miguel. Miguel called me back within 10 mins & within half an hour he was at my house fixing the issue. Well done Clera!
Highly recommend?

Clera works hard to provide our customers with great products and installations, Jean. We are very happy that you're enjoying your new windows and door.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Windows

I had three windows in my kitchen and one window in my bathroom replaced. I am very happy with the windows that I ordered from Clera Windows and Doors. The windows make my kitchen and bathroom look and feel so much brighter. Eddy did a fantastic job with the installation, he was very professional and paid close attention to detail. Eddy ensured that I was happy with his workmanship before leaving the house, which I very much appreciated.

Your Clera products will provide you with years of superior performance. We're very happy that you're happy!

Barb
Barb
2 reviews Campbellford, ON

replacing 40+ year old windows

all the windows in the entire house are being replaced due to age. This has certainly made the house more air tight, beautiful & energy efficient. This improvement has also added resale value. To date 18 have been replaced.

We love satisfied customers, Barb. Thanks for the great review!

More about Clera Windows And Doors By Fm Industries

Clera Windows + Doors by FM Industries has been manufacturing and installing windows and doors throughout all of Ontario since 1978. They add beauty and value to nearly 1000 homes every month and can easily service the entire province via one of their 37 sales and installation offices.

Clera Windows + Doors has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best 50 Privately Managed Companies and the City of Vaughan’s Company of the Year. Clera was recently awarded the Houzz service award for 2014 and is a proud recipient of the Homestars Best Award for 2012 and 2013. Add to these achievements a stellar A+ Better Business Bureau rating and you’ll understand why Clera Windows + Doors is the best choice for new windows and doors for your home.

We manufacture. We install. You save.

Toronto, East York, Stratford, Goderich, Oshawa, Essex County, Pembroke, Ottawa East, Ottawa West, Kitchener, Orangeville, Welland, Barrie, Newmarket, Peterborough, Belleville, Cobourg, Kingston, Brantford, Guelph, Oakville, Mississauga, Kanata, Brockville, Woodstock, London, Cornwall, Burlington, Hamilton

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
windows and doors, vinyl windows, replacement windows, new windows, casement windows, double hung windows, awning windows, slider windows, fixed windows, replacement windows and doors, new windows and doors,
windows and doors installation, replacement windows installation, new windows installation, brick to brick installation, retrofit installation, custom windows installation, custom colour windows and doors installation
Clera Windows & doors,
Casement windows, Fixed Windows, Awning Windows, Double Hung, Single Hung, Double Slider, single slider, bay window, bow window, shaped windows, custom windows, Entry door, Patio Door, Garden Doors, Single Door, Double Door, Sidelites, Transoms, Side Doors, Back doors
Windows and doors installation, selling direct to consumers, no middleman, no hassle, straight talk, honest approach
1978
None
Cheques, Visa, Mastercard, Financing upon approval
CSA, IGMAC, ENERGY STAR, BBB, SAWDAC
Non Prorated Lifetime Warranty.