height="1" width="1" style="display:none"src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=133447444007410&ev=PageView&noscript=1"

Clera Windows And Doors By Fm Industries

L Rankin in Peterborough
L Rankin in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Service

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I put a down-payment on four new basement windows on July 30, 2013. On the third attempt for installation (after not showing up two other times), the windows they brought were the wrong size. Decided to cancel the order since the windows were either measured incorrectly by Clera or manufactured incorrectly by Clera, and I wondered if Clera could be trusted to install the windows correctly. After NUMEROUS phone calls over the years to Clera's customer support as well as phone calls and emails to management, my calls and emails are not being acknowledged or returned. I left another message on May 13, 2019 (today is May 17, 2019) and will update this post when I receive a response. Is it too much to request the return of my down-payment?

May 23/19 Update --- Thank you Clera Admin for responding to my review. Just to clarify, I cancelled the order just a few days after your installers brought the wrong sized windows. And I doubt the right sized windows would have been re manufactured in just those few days. From your response, Clera did not refund my down payment in order to help absorb the cost of the wrong sized produced windows. Very frustrated that I am paying for unusable windows when Clera clearly made the error. I have made over 18 phone calls (I can provide dates if you would like) over the six years requesting the return of my $200.00 down payment and only decided to post on the Clera website as I had not received any response to my calls and emails. Very disappointed in Clera!

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback. We understand your frustration for the delay in installation, however, you can't cancel your order after windows were manufactured. We offered to make them correct but you refused to talk at that time and we had to absorb the cost of 4 windows. Your deposit amount was not enough to pay for even one window. We didn't pursue to take any legal action against you at that time and now after 6 years you want your small deposit back. We hope you understand that we custom manufacture each window and that cannot be reused in someone else's house so we have to scrap them. Our management will be in touch with you to offer the options available to you. Thanks- Clera Admin

j.lazarus21
j.lazarus21
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New windows

Fantastic!
Amazing people and equally amazing workmanship.
Michael and Anthony are incredible to deal with.
As is Vito!

Dear J.Lazarus, Your new Clera products will provide you with years of superior performance. We're very happy that you're happy!

Taessa
Taessa

WARNING: Buyer Beware! Shoddy Product + Install, Bullying Owner

I will be as concise to WARN any homeowner as to why this is a TERRIBLE Company (in timeline order, but gets worse as you read):

1. Installation Timeline delayed by months

2. Installation not as specified (i.e. 3 equal size windows ordered, installers showed up with 3 windows, two picture windows on each end of a larger middle window).

3. Some of the windows were damaged (cracked) and covered with more paint.

4. Custom paint request does not hold up. Chipped already.

5. Forced by PRESIDENT/OWNER of company to pay in FULL before installation was completed. Threatened us with a lean.

6. Followed up to complain to our salesman and the President/Owner complain of a leaky window (that is covered under warranty). Neither has responded to us to fix the window.

7. Worst part, job is over a year old and still not fully completed. Still waiting on someone to install screeens for our french doors.

This company will be nice in the beginning to get your sale, and your experience will progressively go downhill. I will never recommend this company to any one I know, and am more than happy to share further of our experience to anyone even slightly considering using them.

Dear Taessa, We do not have any customer by your name. Please call our head office and provide your details and if there is any outstanding service pending, we can arrange to get that fixed. Thanks - Clera Admin

M. W.
M. W.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement and bathroom windows and exterior door

Guillermo and his team were fantastic! The quality of work was amazing and the time and effort Guillermo gave us was above and beyond! Thank you for a great job and great service!

Wow. What a lovely review, M.W.. Thank you very much!

broad.kaitlyn
broad.kaitlyn
1 review Kingston, ON

Upstairs windows and Front door

I have very large windows in my new home. The house is a 60 year old bungalow with the original windows. Hans came and gave me an excellent quote for all the windows and doors in my house. When I made my decision on what I wanted, 8 weeks later (when it warmed up a bit) the windows went in! The crew was efficient and worked well. They finished all 6 windows and the front door in 2 days! They were always as efficient as possible and cleaning up after everything. I would definitely recommend them and there work, my door and windows look great, and the extra touches they did on my door was amazing. All at a better price then any of the other quotes I receive.

It's always great to get positive feedback from our customers and your review, Kaitlyn, was no exception. It's deeply satisfying to know that we've made your home a little bit better!

William in ??????????
William in ??????????
1 review Windsor, ON

14 Basement Windows and Doors

Gary and his team from Clera Windows and Doors did an excellent job. Everyone was very professional from day one and Gary did a great job explaining the product to us. Rob and Scotty the installers are fantastic and kept the work site very clean and organized. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.

William, thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy that you're happy. We're very confident that your new Clera products will be a welcome addition to your home!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Front door and kitchen patio door

We are extremely happy with Clera Windows and Doors from start to finish—we first met Muneeb, our salesman, who was terrific, patient, and answered all our questions to meet all our needs. Alex, the installer, was outstanding. He and Kai did a stellar job installing our elegant front door and amazing kitchen patio door, and they cleaned up beautifully. We can't recommend Clera Windows and Doors highly enough.

We are so pleased that you've a positive experience with Clera. We strive to exceed our customers expectations on every installation and we're happy that we succeeded with you, as well. Enjoy your new Clera products!

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Large Kitchen Window

My experience with Clera Windows was very good. My sales representative was Gary very personable, informative and helpful in my selection of the best type of window. The installers were very pleasant workers as well and cleaned up everything. I live in Windsor.

Greg K.
Greg K.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Built and installed windows

We were very pleased with Clara Windows. We had called a few different company’s and many did not want to take our job because we only needed two windows replaced (kitchen and large front window). Our Clare sales person (Vito) was happy to take the job.
We were very impressed with the team that came to install the windows. They were thorough, professional and very hard working. They didn’t miss a thing! They did a great job cleaning up inside and out!
We would definitely use this company again!

Greg, We do our very best to overachieve. It's so nice to know that we did this on your home! You'll be very happy with your purchase from Clear for many years.

Jay H in Brampton
Jay H in Brampton
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Custom Door

Thrilled with our new custom entry door as well as a new patio door in the back. Dennis in sales was reliable, answered all of our questions, and was very interested in the final outcome. Dieago in installation was very friendly, showed great attention to detail and did an amazing job. Thanks for everything!

You're going to love your new Clera products, Jay. Great investment in your home!

More about Clera Windows And Doors By Fm Industries

Clera Windows + Doors by FM Industries has been manufacturing and installing windows and doors throughout all of Ontario since 1978. They add beauty and value to nearly 1000 homes every month and can easily service the entire province via one of their 37 sales and installation offices.

Clera Windows + Doors has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best 50 Privately Managed Companies and the City of Vaughan’s Company of the Year. Clera was recently awarded the Houzz service award for 2014 and is a proud recipient of the Homestars Best Award for 2012 and 2013. Add to these achievements a stellar A+ Better Business Bureau rating and you’ll understand why Clera Windows + Doors is the best choice for new windows and doors for your home.

We manufacture. We install. You save.

Toronto, East York, Stratford, Goderich, Oshawa, Essex County, Pembroke, Ottawa East, Ottawa West, Kitchener, Orangeville, Welland, Barrie, Newmarket, Peterborough, Belleville, Cobourg, Kingston, Brantford, Guelph, Oakville, Mississauga, Kanata, Brockville, Woodstock, London, Cornwall, Burlington, Hamilton