height="1" width="1" style="display:none"src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=133447444007410&ev=PageView&noscript=1"

Clera Windows And Doors By Fm Industries

Toronto ON
Clera Windows And Doors By Fm Industries

Best of 2019 winner 12 timesBest of 2019winner 12 times

Reviews for Clera Windows And Doors By Fm Industries

p.antle
p.antle
0 reviews Wolfe Island, ON

Entire House renovated with new windows

Hans and his people were very professional and friendly. He helped us pick the correct new windows and patio doors for our retirement home which we are currently renovating. The workmanship and quality of the windows and doors are exemplary. We had 2 different dates for this project, and both were met on time. This was unusual, since we live on an island, and have had nightmares with contractors not showing up on time.
Would recommend this company highly for anyone who wants to work with professional, competent people.

P.antle, thank you for the lovely review. We do our very best to treat every customers home as if it were our own. Thanks for the kind words.

Windows in Dunnville
Windows in Dunnville
1 review Dunnville, ON

Window replacement

So very pleased with the Clera window replacements we recently had done. The installers were courteous, informative and very professional. Our new Clera windows and sliders are very well made and a very good investment in our home. Thank you.

We are so pleased that you're happy with our products and installation. We truly appreciate your kind words!

Laura G.
Laura G.

Replace windows

Greg and his installation team were fantastic to work with. Greg's expert knowledge helped us navigate the different window and glass options and choose the right windows for our home. The installation team was professional, courteous, considerate and efficient. They arrived on time and finished on schedule and kept us informed of every step along the way. Both Greg and his team responded quickly with any questions we had. We would certainly recommend Greg, his installation team and Clera Windows.

We do our very best to overachieve, Laura. It's so nice to know that we did this on your home! You'll be very happy with your purchase from Clera for many years.

DIY KING in Toronto
DIY KING in Toronto

Thank you very much Ray!

After receiving multiple quotes, I had the pleasure of having Clera into my house. A young dynamic man by the name "Ray" had showed extreme professionalism from our very first interaction. He was extremely knowledgable. He was the ONLY person that had come with samples of windows and products during our meeting. I had done my extensive research, and only wanted to deal with a "manufacturer" rather than a "dealer". His price was extremely fair and reasonable.

The other companies were much cheaper however i was skeptic about the undercut prices. Wasn't sure about the quality of the product as well as the integrity of the unit once installed. However, Ray took his time to show me the difference in quality. He had also invited me to Clera's showroom as i wanted to see the production take place my self.

I was very impressed to see their top notch facility located in north Vaughan. Everything is made in Ontario, and essentially hand made rather than robotic assembly. Sure it was a slightly more expensive but you get what you pay for. Overall, i am super satisfied.

Thanks Ray! We will be only dealing with Clera and Ray moving forward come next year when we need new doors.

Luke

Dear Diy King, We appreciate that you have taken the time to write such a lovely review on our products and services. We will continue to work hard to meet our customers expectations!

John L.
John L.

Doors

Great work and service all around. We loved working with Muneeb in helping is select our order and Alex and his team for the amazing installation. We definitely be doing our windows with them

John, thank you for the lovely review. We do our very best to treat every customers home as if it were our own. Thanks for the kind words.

L Rankin in Peterborough
L Rankin in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Service

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I put a down-payment on four new basement windows on July 30, 2013. On the third attempt for installation (after not showing up two other times), the windows they brought were the wrong size. Decided to cancel the order since the windows were either measured incorrectly by Clera or manufactured incorrectly by Clera, and I wondered if Clera could be trusted to install the windows correctly. After NUMEROUS phone calls over the years to Clera's customer support as well as phone calls and emails to management, my calls and emails are not being acknowledged or returned. I left another message on May 13, 2019 (today is May 17, 2019) and will update this post when I receive a response. Is it too much to request the return of my down-payment?

May 23/19 Update --- Thank you Clera Admin for responding to my review. Just to clarify, I cancelled the order just a few days after your installers brought the wrong sized windows. And I doubt the right sized windows would have been re manufactured in just those few days. From your response, Clera did not refund my down payment in order to help absorb the cost of the wrong sized produced windows. Very frustrated that I am paying for unusable windows when Clera clearly made the error. I have made over 18 phone calls (I can provide dates if you would like) over the six years requesting the return of my $200.00 down payment and only decided to post on the Clera website as I had not received any response to my calls and emails. Very disappointed in Clera!

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback. We understand your frustration for the delay in installation, however, you can't cancel your order after windows were manufactured. We offered to make them correct but you refused to talk at that time and we had to absorb the cost of 4 windows. Your deposit amount was not enough to pay for even one window. We didn't pursue to take any legal action against you at that time and now after 6 years you want your small deposit back. We hope you understand that we custom manufacture each window and that cannot be reused in someone else's house so we have to scrap them. Our management will be in touch with you to offer the options available to you. Thanks- Clera Admin

Homeowner
Homeowner

Windows and front door.

We were very pleased with the work that Clera did on all our windows and our front door. The products, installation and service were exceptional. Many thanks to Greg for explaining the products to us and to Trevor for the installation. An excellent company to deal with.
Homeowner in Oakville

Clera works hard to provide our customers with great products and installations. We are very happy that you're enjoying your new Clera windows and door.

j.lazarus21
j.lazarus21
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New windows

Fantastic!
Amazing people and equally amazing workmanship.
Michael and Anthony are incredible to deal with.
As is Vito!

Dear J.Lazarus, Your new Clera products will provide you with years of superior performance. We're very happy that you're happy!

Taessa
Taessa

WARNING: Buyer Beware! Shoddy Product + Install, Bullying Owner

I will be as concise to WARN any homeowner as to why this is a TERRIBLE Company (in timeline order, but gets worse as you read):

1. Installation Timeline delayed by months

2. Installation not as specified (i.e. 3 equal size windows ordered, installers showed up with 3 windows, two picture windows on each end of a larger middle window).

3. Some of the windows were damaged (cracked) and covered with more paint.

4. Custom paint request does not hold up. Chipped already.

5. Forced by PRESIDENT/OWNER of company to pay in FULL before installation was completed. Threatened us with a lean.

6. Followed up to complain to our salesman and the President/Owner complain of a leaky window (that is covered under warranty). Neither has responded to us to fix the window.

7. Worst part, job is over a year old and still not fully completed. Still waiting on someone to install screeens for our french doors.

This company will be nice in the beginning to get your sale, and your experience will progressively go downhill. I will never recommend this company to any one I know, and am more than happy to share further of our experience to anyone even slightly considering using them.

Dear Taessa, We do not have any customer by your name. Please call our head office and provide your details and if there is any outstanding service pending, we can arrange to get that fixed. Thanks - Clera Admin

M. W.
M. W.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement and bathroom windows and exterior door

Guillermo and his team were fantastic! The quality of work was amazing and the time and effort Guillermo gave us was above and beyond! Thank you for a great job and great service!

Wow. What a lovely review, M.W.. Thank you very much!

More about Clera Windows And Doors By Fm Industries

Clera Windows + Doors by FM Industries has been manufacturing and installing windows and doors throughout all of Ontario since 1978. They add beauty and value to nearly 1000 homes every month and can easily service the entire province via one of their 37 sales and installation offices.

Clera Windows + Doors has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best 50 Privately Managed Companies and the City of Vaughan’s Company of the Year. Clera was recently awarded the Houzz service award for 2014 and is a proud recipient of the Homestars Best Award for 2012 and 2013. Add to these achievements a stellar A+ Better Business Bureau rating and you’ll understand why Clera Windows + Doors is the best choice for new windows and doors for your home.

We manufacture. We install. You save.

Toronto, East York, Stratford, Goderich, Oshawa, Essex County, Pembroke, Ottawa East, Ottawa West, Kitchener, Orangeville, Welland, Barrie, Newmarket, Peterborough, Belleville, Cobourg, Kingston, Brantford, Guelph, Oakville, Mississauga, Kanata, Brockville, Woodstock, London, Cornwall, Burlington, Hamilton