Flooring Warehouse

Reviews for Flooring Warehouse

Shawn in Burlington
Shawn in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hardwood flooring purchase and return

When I purchased the hardwood, I was told that I should order some extra. But when I went back to the store to return 2 boxes that weren't opened after installation, I was told no return is accepted. I think they should have told me "NO RETURN" at the beginning of purchase instead of after. The staff said "put it on kjiji and sell it", which very much sounds like to me "it is not our problem and we don't care". Now I have 2 brand new boxes of hardwood sitting in the basement for nothing.

The purchasing experience was good (thus 2 star), but the aftermath customer service was very much unpleasant.

Wendy in Hamilton
Wendy in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

4 mos and still NO CARPET!!

Absolute worst customer service I have ever received in my 47 years. Purchased carpet for a stair runner in March 2016 and I have yet to receive the carpet I paid for. This is my experience... Ordered and purchased my runner from John. I was advised that he would call me when it was in. He never called. In fact, I called him twice and the second time he said: "Oh, it's been here for a week, nobody called you?". I went to pick it up and when I got it home, I noticed that it was incorrectly cut -- three inches too narrow. I called to advise John and he said he would re-order it (meaning I had to wait at least another three weeks.) Three weeks later I called for an update and was advised that John was on vacation and I would have to wait until he came back because no one else could help me. I waited a few days and called back. John advised me that he thought the carpet was re-ordered but, in fact, it hadn't been so he would take care of it asap and call me back when it was in -- that was almost 6 weeks ago. I have made several phone calls, left messages, sent a message thru their website contact page and even sent a letter thru Canada Post -- so far, no one has responded. I paid for my carpet in March... it is now mid-July and I've had to paint my stairs because my carpet still isn't here. In closing, I will say this, I was treated with kindness and respect -- until I paid! Since then, the customer service has been nothing short of abhorrent.

Vince&Patty
Vince&Patty
2 reviews Ancaster, ON

Hardwood Installation

Received in-home quote in which company quoted wrong width of flooring to match existing flooring in house. Company refuses to admit error and held back substantial downpayment. Would not recommend.

4 reviews Dundas, ON

Install a hardwood floor

The sales staff were friendly and helpful with providing information but very slow in returning phone calls and following up for information - did not seem to very well organized or perhaps just understaffed and overworked. However the final installation was well done.

4 reviews Dundas, ON

installation for hardwood floor

The salesman had sufficient knowledge to introduce the product. However, there were several mistakes on the price proposal and was not reliable in regards to meeting and appointments.

the workers did installation was goods and cleaned up the site after work finished.