Floodmasters Inc.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
70 Weybright Court Unit 3 Toronto ON M1S 4E4

Reviews for Floodmasters Inc.

Yianka Rossi in East York
Yianka Rossi in East York

Flooding

Kind of a late post but my husband and I cannot thank John, Gus and their crew enough! My basement flooded due to the horrible weather Toronto has had and Floodmasters really came through. Very reliable, professional and honest. My husband and I felt comfortable and at ease that everything would be done on time and correctly!
Thanks again!!!

pyee from Scarborough
pyee from Scarborough

Spring Storm damage

Gus from Floodmasters was very efficient, quick and knowledgeable in his work. Gus and Jason did a good job of chopping off the tree and clearing the whole area due to the strong wind damage. Their team did a great job and I would highly recommend them for any sort of damage and restoration job.

nouvile.walker
nouvile.walker

I had flood and electrical damage to my property

They are efficient ,professional,trust worthy, very knowledgeable and friendly more over the quality of there work is top notch ! I would be completely comfortable recommending them to my family, friends and co-workers and with a future renovation project on the books these will be the folks I’ll be reaching out to when the time comes. Great job guys !!!

Strati
Strati

Flooded Basement

Its 2 a.m., you get a torrential rainfall, your sump pump stops working and your basement starts flooding at an alarming rate. Who do you call? Floodmasters, of course. It took just one phone call and we had a crew over our home within minutes. They came prepared with all the necessary equipment to quickly extract the water, minimizing damage and leaving us dry. Polite, knowledgeable and expedient, we were thrilled by the service we received from Floodmasters.

ranjit n.
ranjit n.

Flooded basement

After the recent thunderstorms our basement flooded and floodmasters arrived fast even though it was the middle of night. The workers were polite and efficient. We were very very happy would definitely recommend

grombos
grombos

Removal of large tree limb from the backyard

The crew cut the tree limb in a very safe and clean manner. They had kept the area taped off with caution tape. When removing the limb, they made sure not to further damage other property.

marina
marina

Flood in a residential property

Floodmasters had a crew with them that was able to move all items from the water that was backing up into basement and find source of flood. Once they discovered where the water was coming from they called someone in to fix it while they made sure to get all the water out of the area and make the basement dry again. Floodmasters is quick, reliable and very good.

Rosario from Toronto
Rosario from Toronto

drying out water damage

Late in getting back to this review, I had water damage done to my rental property this past summer. The problem led to water being soaked into carpeting. Floodmasters were able to dry out the carpets, check for mould and add a substance to prevent any growth to disinfect. It was a great help as my tenant had her elderly sick mom staying with her. Good job guys and handled professionally and quickly.

thanks for the great review

More about Floodmasters Inc.

Toronto's Trusted Experts for
Flood & Water Damage Emergencies
Fully Licensed and Insured
State of the art equipment
15+ Years in Business
24/7 Emergency Service
Direct Insurance Billing
Customer Satisfaction

With our team of skilled IICRC trained technician and most advanced techniques and drying equipment, Floodmasters sets the pace for the industry.
OUR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES INCLUDE:
Cleanup/water extraction immediately following or water intrusion on your premises.

After-water damage care. Whether the job requires mold remediation or structural drying, Floodmasters combines cutting-edge technology and years of experience to minimize property and material loss.

Post-fire repair. From handling extensive fire damage, to odour control, to restorative drying: our multilevel approach will renew your space and your outlook.

Water damage Extraction /Dry Outs
Sewer back up
Mold Remediation
Structural Cleaning
Structural Repairs
Debris Removal
Flooded basement

Our Commitment:

Though each project is different, Floodmasters treats every job with the same commitment and attention to detail. We do our utmost to ensure projects are safely and effectively handled, carefully explained, meticulously carried out, competitively priced, completed to the customer's satisfaction