Jack The Tile Man

Belypet
Belypet
1 review Plano, TX

Complete Master Bathroom redo and shower pan

We hired Jack the Tile Man to redo our second story master bath. He tiled the floor, tub, vanities, and completely redid our shower stall with a new tiled shower pan. He does NOT know what he's doing and our shower pan leaked and tore a giant hole in our first story ceiling. This was 3 months ago and it's still not fixed, he is refusing to stand by his work and told me that I "got my money's worth" even though our shower does not work and we have a hole and water damage. He is emotional and impossible to deal with. DO NOT HIRE HIM. Our relationship ended with him yelling at me in front of my house while I was 6 months pregnant.