Fix N Go Glass & Screen Repairs

Broken window

Fix N Go Glass & Screen Repairs
416-444-1756
Toronto

My girlfriend and I had just bought a house and moved in and we found that the clips that keep the window from falling out had broken in nearly all the windows. We had no idea where to go to get this fixed, so we ignored it at the beginning, then one of the windows fell out and broke.
We considered everything from replacing the entire window to trying to fix it ourselves. We looked on homestars though and found these guys.
We called, and Terry showed up within two hours and measured our window. He was back two days later with the replacement glass and the replacement clips to keep all of the windows in place. He was professional and quick, and his work was great. I am keeping his number around in case I ever break any other windows.
It cost us about 350, which seems expensive on the face of it, but he came out twice, once to measure and once to install, and his work was solid. I think the price was fair for good work and quick service.

I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing window repair, and will be using him again if we ever need it.