J T Tile Installation

Larry, Palm Bay
Larry, Palm Bay
1 review Palm Bay, FL

Bathroom renovation

Got 3 contractors estimates to tile my bathroom shower. I did all the prep and bought materials. Was 103 sq ft of tile laid. First estimate was $1600. Second was $2700. JT tile was under $500. and has an A rating with the better business bureau. Tom did a super job, was very professional and completed work fast. Tile looks beautiful. He is a nice guy too, very down to earth. I paid in cash and gave him extra because I was very happy with the job and felt he was worth more than what he charged me. He didn't count the money till he left and called me later to make sure I hadn't made a mistake paying him too much. He was honest, nice and did a great job. I won't use anyone else if I have more tile to do in the future.