First Choice Windows & Doors Inc

Reviews for First Choice Windows & Doors Inc

olga in Brampton
olga in Brampton

Windows installation

The sales person was really
Detailed, knew all his products. He gave me good price, for my bay window in the main floor and upstaires windows. The installers did a good job, were very clean and I recommend them to home owners looking for windows.

Lily in North York
Lily in North York

Window Replacement

Three months ago I got my windows replaced. Outstanding job!!! Good quality windows. I am impressed and I have recommended them to my neighbour. Super friendly and energetic. Great service, good communication and went out of his way to help me. Thank you so much!

Sima in Old Toronto
Sima in Old Toronto

New windows in my house

First choice windows and doors installed 22 windows in my house.
The salesman was very knowledgeable
The installation was on time and very professional
Left the house clean of garbage
I am very happy with the job definitely increased the insulation and added value to my house
Outstanding job
Definitely will recommend to my friends

Window Replacement

Walter replaced my 7 windows and a patio door. The price was very reasonable compared to the other window companies I called and asked for an estimate. I could tell that the sales man was knowledgeable about their products. I was pleased to see their great workman ship and the installation turned out beautiful. I already recommended them to my cousin down the street, and will come back to them in the summer to get the rest of my windows done.

Jazmine in North York
Jazmine in North York

Windows

Walter sold me 26 windows for my house, he was a very personable and I could tell he was trying his best to get me the best price. The installers were professional, very thorough and took into consideration my needs when they came to install. Overall it was a clean job, and now the outlook of my house looks brand new.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Bad workmanship

We bought 4 doors and 1 window from them. The price seems to be reasonable, but the workmanship is unacceptable. The front double door has one side higher than the other and leaking in cold air. The manager (S.K.) said it is like that for all doors and nothing can be done. Told me to buy some weather stripping myself and stick it on the door. It is a $3500+ door and looks like a second hand door because of bad installation. Don’t expect any after-sale service from this company. Buyer beware!

House windows

First Choice Windows and Doors put in all new windows and a patio door on my main floor of the house. It was a very big job. I found the owner to be very helpful, knowledgeable and value was great. The installers were prompt, efficient, knowledgeable, professional and worked really hard.
The windows look great and this past fall the house felt fresh and it has actually helped with my electricity bills.
I am very satisfied
Thank you First Choice Windows and Doors

Andy in Vaughan
Andy in Vaughan

Best Windows and Doors Service and installation Thumbs up!

Needed few windows and doors installed and was looking through many companies. Most of the quotes recieved outside of my budget. First Choice WIndows and Doors provided me with a reasonable quote and good quality. Highly recomended.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Window and Door Installation - December 2017

We moved into a "new" house in August, 2017 and immediately noticed that the previous owners had not done anything with the house in quite awhile, including the windows. The new owner, Stan, came over, took a look around and gave me an unbeatable quote (he invited me to get quotes for comparable products from similar companies, and they couldn't even come close) and away we went.

The installation guys came over to my house exactly when they said they'd be there, they installed 5 windows and a double door to the back yard, they cleaned up whatever mess they made, and left the home looking spotless.

Whatever issues were the source of the old complaints about this company appear to have been completely resolved. I would have no hesitation recommending this company to anyone.

Rusty in Vaughan
Rusty in Vaughan

The best doors & windows I have been looking for

I came by First Choice and they showed me a sample of their windows & doors. The quality looked good, so I decided to have them do my doors and windows. They came by quickly and inspected them with their own instruments. They went and came back with the windows & doors and installed them at a quick pace. I would definitely recommend First Choice to anybody who wishes to have a swift yet high quality installation taken place at their home. I am definitely happy with the service and the team.