First Choice Windows & Doors Inc

First Choice Windows & Doors Inc

Reviews for First Choice Windows & Doors Inc

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Bad workmanship

We bought 4 doors and 1 window from them. The price seems to be reasonable, but the workmanship is unacceptable. The front double door has one side higher than the other and leaking in cold air. The manager (S.K.) said it is like that for all doors and nothing can be done. Told me to buy some weather stripping myself and stick it on the door. It is a $3500+ door and looks like a second hand door because of bad installation. Don’t expect any after-sale service from this company. Buyer beware!

House windows

First Choice Windows and Doors put in all new windows and a patio door on my main floor of the house. It was a very big job. I found the owner to be very helpful, knowledgeable and value was great. The installers were prompt, efficient, knowledgeable, professional and worked really hard.
The windows look great and this past fall the house felt fresh and it has actually helped with my electricity bills.
I am very satisfied
Thank you First Choice Windows and Doors

Andy in Vaughan
Andy in Vaughan

Best Windows and Doors Service and installation Thumbs up!

Needed few windows and doors installed and was looking through many companies. Most of the quotes recieved outside of my budget. First Choice WIndows and Doors provided me with a reasonable quote and good quality. Highly recomended.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Window and Door Installation - December 2017

We moved into a "new" house in August, 2017 and immediately noticed that the previous owners had not done anything with the house in quite awhile, including the windows. The new owner, Stan, came over, took a look around and gave me an unbeatable quote (he invited me to get quotes for comparable products from similar companies, and they couldn't even come close) and away we went.

The installation guys came over to my house exactly when they said they'd be there, they installed 5 windows and a double door to the back yard, they cleaned up whatever mess they made, and left the home looking spotless.

Whatever issues were the source of the old complaints about this company appear to have been completely resolved. I would have no hesitation recommending this company to anyone.

Rusty in Vaughan
Rusty in Vaughan

The best doors & windows I have been looking for

I came by First Choice and they showed me a sample of their windows & doors. The quality looked good, so I decided to have them do my doors and windows. They came by quickly and inspected them with their own instruments. They went and came back with the windows & doors and installed them at a quick pace. I would definitely recommend First Choice to anybody who wishes to have a swift yet high quality installation taken place at their home. I am definitely happy with the service and the team.

nataliechl in Mississauga
nataliechl in Mississauga

Replaced all windows

Replaced all the windows in my house with First Choice and could not be happier. The staff of professionals helped me make an informed decision and offered very competitive pricing. The installers worked efficiently and cleaned up after the job was complete. Between the professionalism, competitive pricing and amazing products I had an overall great experience working with First Choice Windows and Doors and still love my new windows. Would recommend 100%

Jo Ann Walker in Mississauga
Jo Ann Walker in Mississauga

Window Replacement

QUICK - RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS FAST AS YOU CAN - THEY DON'T STAND BY THEIR LIFETIME GUARANTEES AND IGNORE YOU WHEN YOU CALL. I had all my windows replaced by First Choice in 2001 and started having problems and calling them in 2011 - they never called back and wouldn't talk to me. In 2014 I went to BBB about them - they are not members, however, BBB did talk to them and try and resolve the situation - they wouldn't co-operate with them either. In 2015 I had the window that was defective replaced by another company and now this year they call to try and resolve the issue and get their name cleared with BBB. They phoned me and I told them I had the window replaced and if they wanted to resolve the issue they should make some type of payment towards the new window. They ended up telling BBB that I broke the window and was trying to get money from them. They also told BBB that the problem was not covered under warranty even though they had never come out and inspected the window. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER - RUN - DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THEM.

Liz from Brampton in Toronto
Liz from Brampton in Toronto

Window replacement

The other people here that gave good reviews haven't had defects yet, still early. Just wait though! Lifetime warranty my a** I had 13 windows installed and almost all of them the seals are gone! One is so bad that there's rust in between the panes. I called and called just to have the one replaced and they refuse! DO NOT buy windows from this company!! No warranty and defiantly no customer service skills! Their name should be Last Choice Windows!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

new windows

The people are very polite however when I made a request they did not follow through and when they said they would come back to do a small repair they did not.