Fine Decor International Inc.

Drapery & Curtains
17 Sulgrave Cres Toronto ON M2L 1W5
Drapery & Curtains
Fine Decor International Inc.

Reviews for Fine Decor International Inc.

Lady Di  in North York
Lady Di in North York

Hunter Douglas window coverings

Mike at Fine Decor was recommended to us and we were thrilled with the service and product we received.
We were moving into a condo penthouse and were overwhelmed by the size and number of windows to be covered. Wonderful views, so we wanted to have window coverings that would complement the rooms. Mike was so friendly and extremely knowledgeable and explained what was best for our needs. The Hunter Douglas Silhouettes are gorgeous!
Definitely a wow factor! They were installed by a young man, Dwayne, who was quick and efficient and did everything with a smile!
We highly recommend Mike at Fine Decor; both service and product outstanding!

It was such a pleasure doing work with you

E.Lewis in North York
E.Lewis in North York

New Blinds

We needed to replace three sets of blinds in our home that had broken or were about to break. We'd been looking at different options as the previous supplier was not interested in servicing them. Then Michael from Fine Decor was recommended to us and came to our rescue! From the initial visit to the install, everything was as promised. Our new blinds look great and seem to be very good quality. Pricing was competitive. We'd definitely use Fine Decor again if we need to replace other blinds in our home.

Thanks you for the review
It was a pleasure meeting you and you can bette performance from theses quality shades and as always I am just a phone call away

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

window coverings

Had to do window coverings for many, many windows in my new house.
Fine decor gave me excellent service and product.
Installers were wonderful, came on time and I did not have to wait too long for the products.
I had put in Hunter Douglas Silouhettes throughout the house, motorized in my solarium, which works wonderfully.
Curtain panels in my dining room turned out as I wanted as well
I have used Fine Decor in the past and was very satisfied, and continue to be satisfied. Will use again in the future if need be.

Happy to be of service
It was pleasure seeing you again after so many years

Howard in North York
Howard in North York

New home build

Delivered exactly as was described and quoted.
Kitchen window spanned the entire width of the home and the fabric was made and installed without a seam and the motor that operates the electronic blind is ultra quiet to the point where it is actually what we consider to be a feature of our home.

Thanks you Howard
Theses extra large motorized shades use a heavy duty systems for many years of enjoyment
It was a pleasure doing business with you

JM in London
JM in London
1 review London, ON

window blinds

The new blinds for my south west facing condo that Fine Decor recommended proved to be ideal. They look great, are easy to operate and provide the right amount of privacy/sun protection for my needs. They look modern and I receive so many compliments on them.

We are always at your service

Window Blinds

Michael and his staff are the ultimate customer service team. He provided consulting, recommendations, installation and service calls with speed and good humour. We love our blinds - which function beautifully even though our windows are huge - and we love the way Michael helped us with some minor adjustments without charging or complaining.

Thank you for your kind words and let em know if I may ever be of further assistance

AmandaM in North York
AmandaM in North York

Window covering upgrade

I had a great experience with this company. Mike and his staff were amazing. Very knowledgeable and worked fast to get the window coverings up. mike offered great options at different price points.

It was a pleasure meeting you and adding you as a valued customer

Sheryl and Kevin in North York
Sheryl and Kevin in North York

Drapery and blinds

This is our third home where Fine Decor provided all drapery and blinds throughout the house. Fine Decor also provided all window coverings for our cottage/summer home. We have been beyond happy with the outcome of each project. Mike is very knowledgable and detail-oriented and made sure that everything proceeded smoothly. Shawn happily made himself available for the installation so as to fit with our schedule. Needless to say, we have been very pleased with Fine Decor and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone requiring window coverings.

It's always a pleasure doing with for you
Always at your service
All the best in your new beautiful home

Gerald Gross in North York
Gerald Gross in North York

Blinds for Den & Dining Rm.

Excellent service - after many difficulties with the make of these blinds.

Fine Decor did all possible to ensure proper satisfaction rec'd.

I would recommend them to all as the product is excellent and delivery
was as promised.

Dear Mr and Mrs Gross
It was a pleasure doing work for you both
I wish you all the best
I'm always at your service

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto
1 review , ON

Blinds For Home

Thank you Michael! We are extremely pleased with your personalised service and the quality of the blinds. The blinds look fantastic!

Thank you for calling to thank us for our business, something most businesses don’t do.

Hi Emily
It was a pleasure meeting you and your family
Very please to have you as a valued customer
Mike

More about Fine Decor International Inc.

Fine Decor International Inc has over 20 years of experience in providing window coverings, drapery, carpeting, upholstery, bedding, blinds, and more with excellent service and great prices. We carry well known brands such as Hunter Douglas, Shade-O-Matic, Elite, Sunglow, and many others. Motorized and manual applications available. Call or email ...
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in North York?