Fine Craft Upholstery

Reviews for Fine Craft Upholstery

Ana North Toronto
Ana North Toronto

custom built multi-angled sectional

Our family room has a number of angled walls, and we needed to maximise seating space. I found Kathy on Homestars and she and her father were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Kathy came and measured up, was patient with us in chosing fabric, came back to check that the frame fit perfectly and has just delivered the finished product. I couldn't be happier. It looks fantastic.

tessa in High Park
tessa in High Park

day bed cover and cushions

Very honest about time it would take and cost. Very helpful on choosing details and making profession suggestions. The slip cover fits perfectly and looks fantastic. I almost wish I had more projects for them to do! Beautiful results!

Shannon in Bloor West Village
Shannon in Bloor West Village

sofa and two armchairs reupholstered, new upholstered headboard

The skills and service of Kathy and Steve at Fine Craft Upholstery blew my expectations out of the water. I took them the most run-down and worn out chair and they brought it to new life. I was so pleased I took them another chair, sofa and had them make me a headboard, too. I brought another small piece of a fabric remnant I loved and they made it into two fabulous bolster cushions. The first thing that everyone who comes to my home does is sit down on the furniture and sigh, then they feel the fabrics Kathy helped me choose, oooh and ah, then bounce up and down and say, WOW! Great furniture! Was this really your parents' old stuff? I proudly say "yes", and then give them Kathy's card. I could not recommend Fine Craft more highly: it is a business where skill, service and STYLE meet!

Janet in Etobicoke
Janet in Etobicoke
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Reupholster chair and ottoman, and custom headboard

I would definitely recommend Kathy at Fine Craft Upholstery. We had her reupholster a wingback chair and ottoman, and create a custom headboard. Service was quick, efficient, and friendly. And we've extremely happy with the quality as well. We will be back!

Karla in Sunnylea
Karla in Sunnylea
1 review ,

uphostered couch, rocking chair, throw pillows and curtains

Kathy of Fine Craft Upholstery helped with the design and selection of fabrics for our family room. The quality and workmanship was so excellent that I have recommended her to several friends and family members. We were thrilled with the results and look forward to working with her again on our next project. Many Thanks, Karla

John from Beaver Valley
John from Beaver Valley

Custom designed and fabricated furniture

My wife and I recently built a new country home and wanted some excellent quality built-in seating for a special third floor tower look out room. Kathy of Fine Craft Upholstery helped with the design of the furniture and also with selection of fabrics. The entire installation was beautifully made and delivered to our new home exactly when promised. The workmanship and design are both excellent, and the cost was lower than we had expected.

We have had many compliments on the furniture, and as an architect I now have an excellent source of custom upholstery to recommend to my clients based on our first hand experience. Kathy is a member of the second generation in the family of craftsmen who have operated Fine Craft Upholstery for many years, and the devotion to excellent quality at a reasonable cost clearly is a result of years of experience in the family. It isn't always easy to find skilled people to carry out specialized work to such a good standard these days.

More about Fine Craft Upholstery

Fine Craft Upholstery is a family run business specializing in furniture reupholstery, custom built pieces, and antique restoration. We also offer furniture refinishing, as well as unique in-home wall upholstery services. We carry a wide variety of top-quality fabric samples in our store. Estimates are free.