Fine Craft Upholstery

Fine Craft Upholstery

Reviews for Fine Craft Upholstery

Rosemary Coombe from Old Toronto
Rosemary Coombe from Old Toronto

Knowledge, expertise and skill...

I wanted to change up my family room but couldnt afford to reupholster my chairs at the time. I found some fabric I liked, at a discount, at Fabricland and then went to Kathy. Kathy made new slipcovers for the loose cushions of my tub chair seats and pillowcases as well as an ottoman cover. It was a small investment but one that utterly transformed the room. I have had Kathy make new throw cushions in my living room as well. Now that I have the funds, I wouldnt go to anyone else and those chairs will be fully upgraded. New furniture is not as solid as the old stuff and you owe it to the environment to give it a new life. I like supporting female entrepreneurs in male-dominated professions. Kathy is lovely to work with.

Janet Murie from Old Toronto
Janet Murie from Old Toronto

An Amazing Job

I had an old loveseat that was expensive when I got it. The upholstery was starting to rip, but the bones of the piece were still in good shape so I decided to have it reupholstered and have a slip cover made at the same time.

Fine Craft Upholstery did an amazing job with lots of attention to small details. The quality of the work is superb, and they were very patient with me while I was back and forth trying to decide on fabric, even providing some gentle guidance when needed.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fine Craft Upholstery.

sandra from Scarborough
sandra from Scarborough

Awesome headboard

I had a custom headboard done by Kathy. It was done beautifully. She listened to what I wanted and made helpful suggestions. Finished product was better than I expected. I just placed an order for a second one.

barb g. in Toronto
barb g. in Toronto

reupholstery

kathy is awesome , so nice to deal with!
i have had quite a few pieces reupholstered by kathy and every single one of them is perfect.
i wouldn't go anywhere else!

Claudette in Toronto
Claudette in Toronto

Upholstery job

WOW my furniture looks great.

Thanks Kathy for a fantastic job well done especially after my disappointment the last company that reupholstered my furniture.

I would recommend you to anyone looking to reupholster any item.

Karen from Toronto
Karen from Toronto
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Chair upholstering

Had a very old chair upholstered and it turned out beautiful, Kathy was very knowledgeable and helpful with suggestions on fabrics, the work was done in a timely fashion for a fair price, and the work itself was flawless. I would highly recommend Fine Craft Upholstery and would definitely use their services again!

Amy N from Toronto
Amy N from Toronto

Glider Rocker Reupholstery

I wanted to reupholster my grandparents' old glider rocker in black leather to make it more modern looking. I found Fine Craft Upholstery on HomeStars and contacted Kathy based on the number of good reviews- I was not disappointed! Kathy responded quickly in a friendly, professional and detailed manner. I really appreciated the way she got back to me in a timely fashion to answer my questions about seams and zippers etc… Kathy quoted me a very fair price (and I had spoken to two other businesses as well) for both the labour and the cost of leather. My rocker was completed more quickly than I expected and turned out beautifully. Kathy did a fantastic job, and the quality of the work is excellent. I am extremely pleased with my updated rocker and would definitely recommend Fine Craft Upholstery.

Julia from Toronto
Julia from Toronto

Custom Chair Upholstery

Kathy did an outstanding job at my custom upholstery request, which was a true rush job, including sourcing fabric. Despite the tight turnaround the work was exceptional. Kathy's professionalism and experience shone through in her recommendations, as well as the quality of the work. Would recommend to anyone looking for fine upholstery.

Catherine from Toronto
Catherine from Toronto

Couch and chair upholstered

We had a very positive experiecne with Fine Craft. Their quote was similar to others, and chose Fine Craft because of their good reviews. We were not dissapointed. Kathy is very knowledgeable and helped me find the perfect fabric. I wanted a small alteration to the dust skirt, and Kathy accomodated me without any hassel. The Fine Craft team were very professional, skilled and easy to work. Highly recommended.

M from Old Toronto
M from Old Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

upholstery

Fine Craft did a beautiful job upholstering two side chairs for us. The bold striped fabric we chose was surely tricky to work with but Fine Craft produced two identical and perfect chairs for us. On top of it all, they did a quick job at a very reasonable price. We have found our "go to" upholsterer.

More about Fine Craft Upholstery

Fine Craft Upholstery is a family run business specializing in furniture reupholstery, custom built pieces, and antique restoration. We also offer furniture refinishing, as well as unique in-home wall upholstery services. We carry a wide variety of top-quality fabric samples in our store. Estimates are free.