Fieldstone Windows & Doors Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Fieldstone Windows & Doors Ltd

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Screens that dont fit

I put 9 new windows in my house fieldstone windows . I had trouble with my screens They bulged out and bugs come in. For years I kept phoning. Now they want nearly 200 (, 100 for each screen ) Delay so now I have to pay

Hello Marylynn,

I am sorry for your frustration. We installed your windows about 5 years ago and have no record of your complaint until this year. The manufacturers warranty is only for the 1st year on insect screens. I will ask for special consideration on your behalf.

Please call me on my cell and we can work out the details.

Ken Simpson
Owner Fieldstone Windows
416-688-4093

Paula Biondi from Vaughan
Paula Biondi from Vaughan

Replacement Windows

I had my main floor windows and sliding door replaced by Fieldstone Windows & Doors Ltd and am extremely satisfied with both the product and service that I received. Rose, Monika and Ken were all very friendly, professional and honest from the start and they all did a wonderful job setting expectations and meeting deadlines. The installers, Gevorg and Nikita, were courteous and diligent. Combined, this team made the overall process a very pleasurable and satisfying one. Lastly, my windows exude quality and beauty! I would highly recommend Fieldstone Windows & Doors Ltd.

Hello Paula,
We are very thankful for your kind words and amazing feedback. We love that you are happy with the service and the product. We are here for you if you need anything else. Enjoy your beautiful windows and patio door.
Thank you.
Fieldstone Team.

Steve from Stouffville
Steve from Stouffville
4 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Beyond My Expectations

The owner Ken came out to do the final measurements. Fantastic guy, very patient with all my questions and help guide me through the decisions. The window quality is AMAZING! Installation was efficient and clean. I back on to a GO Train track. We used to hear the train at all hours. Now... almost silent! Many thanks to Ken (owner) Monica (in the office) and Ted my fantastic installer. I would defiantly recommend Fieldstone windows to everyone.

Hello Steve,
Thank you very much for the kind words and great review. We are very happy that we have exceeded your expectation and made you and your family more comfortable in your home. Enjoy the new windows. Have a wonderful day.

Jarvie in Corner Brook

905-887-0599
4160 19th Avenue
Markham
L6C 1M2

The team at Fieldstone came and measured the opening and recommended the best style and quality of window for the space. They expertly installed the window and it looks great! We are so pleased with the result and would highly recommend Fieldstone to anyone looking for a quality product and expert service! Thank You!

Thank you for your wonderful review. We value every customer and make sure we give the best service possible. We pride ourselves in great customer service and quality workmanship. We hope you and your family will enjoy your new window for many years.

Kindest regards,

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Home Reno

Fieldstone service is top-notch. I had a very good experience from the Sale rep, office admin staff to the installers. They were so friendly and professional. Price was pretty decent for a top of the line product. I would highly recommend Fieldstone.

Thank you kindly for your great review. We are always happy to hear good things and know we did our job right. Enjoy your top quality, new windows.
Have a wonderful day.

Odami in Toronto
Odami in Toronto

Front door installation

We are a design firm located downtown Toronto and couldn't be any happier with Fieldstone Windows.
Their doors and windows look amazing and the people working there are really helpful and knowledgeable.
When the installers went on site to set up the door everyone was impressed with the amazing job they did.
Fo sure we will count with Fieldstone for our future projects, THANK YOU!

Hello Odami Team, thank you very much for your wonderful review. It is always great to hear that everything went well and everyone is happy. We are looking forward to working with you again :-)

artlea in Markham
artlea in Markham

Kudos to the quality work done by this company

After approximately 10 years of service, I needed Fieldstone Windows to come back to repair a problem that had developed in the connecting area of the deck and bay window. I spoke to the manager Ken and requested his assistance. He replied right away and came to view the problem, then arranged for their installer to totally re-clad the window. This man did an excellent job, and the bay window should now be no problem. Well done, Fieldstone! All the people I talked with in their office and management were VERY pleasant and helpful. I totally recommend them!

Hello BLea :-) Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so glad that you are happy with our service. Enjoy your beautiful deck and your bay window. Have a wonderful day.

Lucy in Stouffville
Lucy in Stouffville

Windows

From beginning to end an excellent job was done. Ken was very pleasant and informative when completing final measurements. Monika was very helpful and friendly when scheduling the installation and problem solving to keep it on schedule. Roman and George were friendly and completed the installation in a tidy manner with no mess left behind. Have already recommended the company to friends and family and would definitely use them again in the future.

We are so happy to hear your kind words. We always strive to provide the best service for our customers from beginning to the end. Great to hear that we achieved our goal Thank you for the referrals. We appreciate it :-)

Dean N.
Dean N.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Windows in Whitby

I would recommend Fieldstone Windows to anyone. What a great service. Easy and nice process from beginning to the end. Once we ordered - we got a call to schedule the installation. The installers were great, polite and hard working. Everything looks great and we are very happy.

Thank you so much for this great review. We are pleased that we could help you with the increased curb appeal to your home. We will pass on your kind comments to our staff.

Century Rejuvenation in Uxbridge
Century Rejuvenation in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Century Rejuvenation

I hired Fieldstone to replace 3 exterior doors in my century home. I went to them after quite a bit of research but also because they had done my windows in the same home about 10 years ago. The doors were installed last week in the ice/snow storm and I have to say they did a fabulous job.
I was particularly concerned with the original trim around each door and they were able to keep it intact! The doors already have warmed up their rooms, both visually AND temperature wise. The team were efficient and for the most party tidy although the job is very messy and creates a fair bit of dust. I would highly recommend them particularly when dealing with century homes.

It is so great to hear that you love your doors and that we did a great job. We loved the color choice for your doors - the vibrant red looks amazing! Thank you for the kind words and choosing us again. Enjoy your beautiful doors and your home. Thank you!

More about Fieldstone Windows & Doors Ltd

Fieldstone Windows has been providing exceptional sales and installation to the GTA and Central Ontario since 1997. We specialize in providing custom window and door products and installation for your individual home, not in giving you cookie cutter solutions. Because of this commitment to fulfilling your particular vision, we are ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Richmond Hill?