Fersina Windows

Reviews for Fersina Windows

Sherri S. in Scarborough
Sherri S. in Scarborough

It’s Been Over 5 Months - No Install - No Communication

We ordered our windows and doors from Fersina at the end of June 2018. We were told the install would SAFELY be 8 weeks. Our quote was $24K. I sent a $10k deposit immediately. Here we are in the last week of October, still no windows or doors and no indication of when we will be getting them. That’s not the worst part. We have not heard ONE WORD from Fersina. There has been absolutely ZERO communication. When I contact the salesman, (which I generally have to do twice before I get a response) he says, he will get back to me with an install date. I’ve sent an email directly to the company with no response whatsoever. Get your windows somewhere else! This is the worst customer service I have ever received. I’d cancel if I could, but they’ve got $10k of my money!

2 reviews Peterborough, ON

Front door

After many discussions with management an agreement in our favor was finalized. Window in door replaced and looking good. Our faith has been restored in Fersina. Installers were great and certainly knew what they were doing.

Irene in Lakefield
Irene in Lakefield
1 review Lakefield, ON

5 new windows

Dear Fersina Windows ,
My new windows are installed and I am delighted.
Your installers were so professional and clean. Nothing
was left untidy, outside or in. They deserve a big pat on the back!.
I would highly recommend your company.
Irene Jamieson

windows in Lakefield
windows in Lakefield
1 review Lakefield, ON

Cambered windows in century home

Fersina windows replaced four windows in our century home last week and we could not be happier with the results. The windows are cambered at the top and we are very happy with the workmanship and how they match the windows on the rest of our house. The people who installed the windows were punctual, exceptionally neat, and very personable. We would highly recommend Fersina windows.

2 reviews Peterborough, ON

New front door

So dissappointed! the only good thing about our experience was the installers! After many headachs and stories from staff we are finally told our deffective door has NO warranty! One year old!

Review has 1 previous version

Historic Home Renovation

In 2015, we renovated our historic home, built in the late 1800's. We were looking for a window style that would compliment our home, but would also be efficient in the winter. The windows and garden doors that we purchased from Fersina satisfied both of these requirements. Fersina was able to colour-match the pain on the exterior of the windows, to match our home. The windows look beautiful, work perfectly, and overall, we were very happy with the service we received from Fersina.

Happyintheglens in Oshawa
Happyintheglens in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Solarium Adjustments

Fersina installed a solarium for us 28 years ago and we have had not problems with it since installation but over time we have had some shifting of the building and the windows and doors needed adjustments. After one visit things were like new again and we could not be happier!

John Little in
John Little in
1 review Hastings, ON

Patio door glass

Four year after installation, condensation developed in the patio door sealed glass. It was replaced promptly and courteously. The installers did a great job. Would definitely recommend Fersina for window installations.

John Little
Hastings

Neil in Whitby
Neil in Whitby
2 reviews Courtice, ON

All windows and doors of a 2 story home replaced over 3 yr project

Over the past 3 years we have had a project to replace all of our windows and doors. Our project was completed this spring.
The installers on all 3 years of work provided professional and friendly installation and treated our home with the upmost respect. Cleanup was always exceptional.
With regards to the windows and doors themselves we are equally pleased and 100% satisfied. We highly recommend Fersina Peterborough for any home improvement project you might be considering.

Private User reviews Newcastle, ON

bay window and kitchen window

We were very pleased with Fersina from start to finish. They were prompt for their appointments ( quote/measurement/installation) and we found their prices to be very reasonable. We had 5 quotes altogether and theirs was the second lowest. We had no problems with communication after the initial quote, as we wanted to change a few things...they were more than willing to help. The installers did a fantastic job....I even commented to them that they did the finishing touches like it was their own house! And they cleaned up perfectly...wouldn't even know they had been here. I would highly recommend them.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Peterborough?