Fergus Fireplace & Home Comfort

180 St Andrew Street West Fergus ON N1M 1N5
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Fergus  >  Fergus Fireplace & Home Comfort

Reviews for Fergus Fireplace & Home Comfort

1 review Fergus, ON

Gas fireplace install and service

They installed our fireplace and it worked ok for about 6 months. Then the problems started. It would just shut off all the time. Fergus Fireplace's solution has been to replace the control module two times, but the problems continue 3 years later. They are very hard to get a hold of, I always have to leave a message. Last time they did not call me back and I forgot to follow up since it was summer. I wish they could give me a better solution then to replace the batteries and control module.

Brett Vandermey from Kitchener
Brett Vandermey from Kitchener
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

Fireplace

Great experience! Woody came out for the initial consultation as well as an additional estimate when we decided on a gas fireplace instead of wood burning. He was very knowledgeable and friendly, and provided a very reasonable estimate. Alice and Sara were very friendly and helpful over the phone and the installation was done quickly, cleanly, and professionally. The fireplace looks great and we are very happy with the entire process.

sampatrados
sampatrados

new furnace

I contacted them and found their price range to be more feasible to my budget and appreciated the detail they went into to help my wife and I make a better purchasing decision. The installation took no time at all and we were happy with the attention to detail he put in. Couldn't have been happier with how things were conducted.