Fashion Lighting

Reviews for Fashion Lighting

MEC Guelph in Guelph
MEC Guelph in Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Sold fan lights with obsolete bulbs. Horrible customer service!

In good faith I purchased two ceiling fans from this store. They are good, solid, quiet fans and worked very well until the bulb burned out and I went back for a replacement. I had bought replacements there before. I brought the old bulb in with me, but after a search I was told there were none and I was not told where I could buy another. Following this a second employee told me that the bulbs I needed were from a company in Montreal that went bankrupt. This wouldn't be a problem, except that NO OTHER COMPANY MAKES THAT SPECIFIC SIZE OF BULB, thus rendering the entire fan obsolete! At this point I questioned them about selling people fan lights that would only work as long as the one bulb worked. It's not like simply replacing an obsolete lamp, and would be very costly with an electrician and a whole new fan. At this point the female owner got very snippy and basically tried to shut me down. She was completely unhelpful and very rude. Luckily, I went to Chatelaine Lighting where I was treated with courtesy and was given immediate help. They even contacted the fan manufacturer directly and they immediately fixed the situation. I'm surprised that the woman at Fashion Lighting did not even try to help. What poor customer service. I will never go there again and will relate my story to anyone who tells me they are going there.

Harold Green from Guelph
Harold Green from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Lighting for our new home

Fashion Lighting assisted us with choosing ligthing for our new home. They labled and delivered everything right to our door. Every thing looks great and we are very happy with the service we recieved.