Fasada

4-2512 Old Bronte Road Oakville ON L6M 4J3

Reviews for Fasada

1 review Burlington, ON

I am very pleased to have chosen to purchase products from Fasada during the latter part of 2016.
Each contact was a pleasant experience, including my initial visit to the store, Lissa's visits to my home, the shutter and shade installations and quality, the booking of the appointments, and Janet's assistance and responsiveness over the telephone to resolve a factory fabrication issue. Although it took time to resolve that issue, I was continually reassured that Fasada would see it corrected, and I did not doubt that promise. I certainly appreciated the rebate from the factory and the additional rebate from your store provided as compensation for the inconvenience.
I am very much enjoying my new window coverings. I will not hesitate to purchase again myself, and will be happy to recommend Fasada to friends.

Thank you so very much for taking time to share your experience with everyone.
We try very hard to make each experience pleasureable, and if we have a hiccup somewhere along the way (which is few and far between) we do our very best to remedy the situation.
Our suppliers of choice are the best in class, and unfortunately on occasion with custom made product, there may be a flaw.
We appreciate your business, your trust and your pleasant words.
We look forward to working with you, your family and friends in the future.
All the best to you and yours!

BJ

Requirement:
I needed blinds in my living room and 2 bedrooms and it had to be done by a certain date. My timeline was very tight as I was leaving for a trip and wanted quality blinds without having to pay an arm and a leg.

What I was looking for:
- A competitive quote for vertical blinds (including installation) in 2 bedrooms and a living area
- Friendly/professional staff who would help incase there were any problems with the blinds AFTER the installation had taken place
- Middle of the range quality blinds..nothing too expensive but nothing so cheap that it would break straight away
- Staff who were knowledgeable and honest about the good/bad of blinds and upfront about costs

What surprised me:
I had visited approximately 5 stores in the GTA and Fasada was the last store I went to. I was expecting Fasada to be expensive - because they were located in Oakville - boy was I wrong! They turned out to have the cheapest quote. The staff were very knowledgeable, friendly, down-to-earth (I don't care for people who are trying to get me to spend $$$ when I only want $) and they were upfront about costs.

The process:
- I visited the Oakville store to get a feel for the staff and service being offered
- Free onsite quote by Fasada staff (to finalize quote and make preliminary measurements). Payment made (partial/full).
- Free onsite visit from Hunter Douglas installer to check and confirm measurements
- Installer calls customer and arranges a date/time to install blinds

My thanks:
In general the Fasada staff were great but I would like to give a special thanks to Janet, who chased up Hunter Douglas so that I could get my blinds before I left for my trip! You are an absolute star Janet! Thanks for your perseverance and being so professional!

Also thanks to Ephraim, the installer from Hunter Douglas, who was responsive to my calls, courteous and professional.

To those who are buying blinds - here's my 2 cents:

- Don't forget to ask about extra costs. If a longer ladder is needed or something has to be pulled out of the wall there may be an extra charge
- Never pay for someone to do an onsite visit and provide a quote
- Ask about warranty and post-installation problems. i.e who deals with it..you or the store? It should be the store because its their reputation on the line and you are their direct customer.
- Pay attention to the knowledge level of staff and if they are open and honest about costs.
- Don't dwell on $50-100 difference. In the long term it may cost you more if you go with someone who doesn't care about their customers.
- Don't assume (like I did) that Oakville will be expensive. I got a quote from a major home improvement chain in Ontario and they were more expensive than Fasada....go figure!

Thank you so very much for taking your time to write one of the best and most detailed reviews I've read. I appreciate all you have shared in your experience with us, and I have passed along praise to those you have acknowledged.
We try very hard to create pleasurable experiences with all our clients.
Thank you for your valued business and we hope to be of service to you or any of your family or acquaintances in the future.

All the best to you!

skuzma
1 review Burlington, ON

Ivica came to our house to review our options for replacing our front door. He was very knowledgeable, open and honest in terms of options (aluminum, wood) and he considered all of our thoughts and concerns as he presented potential doors. The installation was delayed slightly due to circumstances beyond his control (backorder situation) but they offered a free upgrade to our door to keep the process on schedule. The installation happened this week and the door looks great. We had a couple of questions after the installation happened and they were handled immediately and professionally.

It was our pleasure! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to create this beautiful new custom front door for you. No doubt, it's getting a lot of looks from your neighbour's.
Seeing as the holiday season is upon us, we'd like to wish you and your family a Very MERRY Christmas and all the best in the New Year!

kariandmark

Our new patio door is gorgeous and the work was done quickly. The quality of the door itself is great. We are very pleased with everything.

We appreciate your continued trust in us over the past several years, and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

All the best to the entire family!!!

tombirchall171
1 review Thorold, ON

Order in 2 sets, one set in July and one set in September. Took 2-3 weeks to get them each time. They came exactly as ordered and fit our windows perfectly. As we are from out of town (recently moved from Oakville), installed them ourselves without any problem.

We appreciate your continued business and wish you all the best in your new home and town. It's been our pleasure working with you on several occasions. Thank you for taking your time in sharing your experience with us.

Susan Foster from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Just wanted to give a great review to Fasada in Oakville for a wonderful new front door. It was a very pleasant experience from beginning to end. The installation was quick and the installers very efficient. I got 2/3 glass and the difference it has made to the amount of light in my hallway is incredible. The quality of door and new hardware exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much.

Thank you very much Susan!!!
We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us.
We are thankful for being chosen to work on your home, and are very happy that we have left you satisfied with your decisions.
All the best to you, and we look forward to being able to work with you again in the future.

Ireneo in Toronto

Ivica and his staff were very helpful and informative. Never felt that we were being forced to upgrade to windows that were not necessary. Windows were installed by professional and courteous workers. They worked quickly and kept all areas tidy and clean. Windows installed are beautiful and I am very satisfied with workmanship and all services provided. We also had painting of the trim provided by Perfection Painting and shutters installed by Eclipse Shutters. All work is highly recommended!!

Thank you for taking time in sharing your experience with Fasada. It's always a great feeling when we can meet the expectations of our customers, and fortunately that is often. Our team tries very hard on every project we work on.
We pride ourselves in creating the best final result aesthetically while keeping budget in mind and definitely not compromising anything in quality.
Thank you for the choosing Fasada!

chris p.

Great experience from the moment sells rep visit my house to deliver and installation very professional and willing
I will use then again in the future
Chris P

It was our pleasure working with you on your project. We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to hearing from you in the future.
All the best to you and your family.
Take care for now!

madi

All new windows, custom colour, new custom designed and custom colour front door with sand blasted glass panels

We truly appreciate having you continue to choose us over the years to complete all the projects on your home. It was our pleasure working with you each and every time. Repeat customers is a large part of our business, and we work hard to keep our customers happy and to earn their continued support. Thank you for trusting in us over the years.
Best wishes in the future. Hopefully we cross paths again.

Jason S.
1 review Burlington, ON

We are very happy with the shutters and the installation from Fasada.

What a pleasure doing business with this company, and their professional staff. We got quotes from several other companies and Fasada was by far the most informative, and the most professional.

We look forward to doing more business with Fasada!

Thank you very much for having trust in us. It's a big investment and we are greatful to have been able to help you. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you in the near future. All the best to you and your family.

More about Fasada

We are completely focused on your window coverings, doors and window needs – anything to improve the façade of your home. And we’ve gained quite a following in the locations that we service – Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Ancaster, Milton and Dundas.

We have a beautiful product gallery in Oakville, and also offer in home consultation and sales.

Our outstanding service has been recognized by Oakville Beaver, Burlington Post and Oakville Today readers many years in a row as the choice window & door company in the area