Falstaff Electrical Services Ltd

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Goodwood  >  Falstaff Electrical Services Ltd

Reviews for Falstaff Electrical Services Ltd

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto

So much electrical, so fast, so nicely done.

Falstaff was recommended by a colleague, the website and quote process was very professionally handled and I worried that such a high-end company would be above our budget. We asked for a main quote for replacement of all the knob and tube in our 1917 home, and quotes for extra work we were considering (wired smoke detectors, extra outlets, upgrading the panel, etc.) The final quote was affordable and the services were well explained. We ended up getting so much done and are really happy with it all. The team works very quickly, it was a matter of days and the majority of it was done. They ended up having to wait for us to finish things for them to come back and complete. The company was great at staying in contact, answering our questions, and being flexible with requests. I would happily recommend them for any homeowner.

Chip Barkel, Toronto
Chip Barkel, Toronto

Sixteen years of projects

I have been using Falstaff Electric since 1997. Add lights where none existed, replaced multiple fuse panels with one breaker panel, rewire for kitchen reno, dimmers, outdoor timers, moving and hanging multiple antique chandeliers-- all sorts of jobs big and small. I started with Stu and Kevin, lately Dave and Shawn. They are respectful, careful, suggest what's really needed, and ALWAYS do a quality job. My breaker panel was cheaper than a friends installed by an unlicensed "electrician". Falstaff is the only electrician I would use. Now on my 4th residence with the Falstaff team. Have recommended several times and friends always pleased, too. Thank you Stu, Dave, Kevin, and Shawn. Always the first and only call to be made. AND, they always show up when they say and call to let you know they're on their way. That's priceless.

Andre in Toronto
Andre in Toronto
8 reviews ,

Dishwasher electrical hookup

Needed my dishwasher hooked up both at the dishwasher itself and at the electrical panel. The gentleman from Falstaff was quick to complete the job and was very friendly. Would use them again!

Shawn in Toronto
Shawn in Toronto

Electrical Wiring and Wire Tracing

We live in an older house in downtown Toronto that has needed a lot of "extra care". As such we've become very familiar with different contractors from the various trades. We have even been through a few electricians before getting to Falstaff. I can honestly say these guys are one of the best we've ever dealt with. They show up on time, they actually listen to what is needed, and the execute perfectly.

More then once they have gone the extra mile to make sure things are done properly without additional charge. They are not the cheapest, but not the most expensive when we have received competitive quotes. I can say confidently that they do provide the best value - as when we've gone with the cheapest quotes it ended up costing us more in the end.

Thanks for the help and being there Falstaff!

Rob in Markham
Rob in Markham

Electrical Wiring

Had them run some tv cable inside the house but turned out that they just drilled holes and ran the cable through the exterior. If I wanted that, I would have just gotten Rogers to do it for $100 dollars and not paid ten time more! Definately not recommended.

Dave in the Upper Village
Dave in the Upper Village

Replace knob and tube wiring, move breaker panel, and install new main breaker.

In contrast to some of the reviews I've read, the Falstaff Quote was not the least expensive of the electricians who quoted on my job. However, his quote was the most detailed (easiest to understand), and he came recommended by a friend. I would not hesitate to use Dave and his team again for any electrical work. They arrived when scheduled, completed the work as requested, and were able to accommodate changes during the 4 days of work.

Cathy Thompson
Cathy Thompson

Kitchen reno plus inspections, misc. repairs etc.

We have used Dave Fawcett and his crew for numerous projects and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

They are punctual, polite, efficient, honest and very reasonable.

I would also like to add that we also hired them when we had put an offer on a house subj to inspection of electrics and they saved us a huge headache as the wiring had been done by cowboy contractors....it would have been a huge expense had we purchased that house. Now we are in the house of our dreams which they also inspected.

Hope this helps...these are good people, family run business.
Melanie is also most helpful when arranging appts.

Maggie from Toronto
Maggie from Toronto

Replace Knob and Tube, upgrade to breaker panel

We obtained 4 quotes from electricians to replace the knob and tube wiring in our 8- year old house, install new outlets, and replace the panel from fuse to breakers.

Fallstaff was cheaper than all of them, ranging from $2500 to almost $10,000 less.

They came when they said they would, were flexible about slight changes to the original quote, and finished the work in 4 days, as predicted, whereas other electricians predicted 2 weeks or more. They also did minimal damage to my plaster walls and were tidy on cleanup. They checked in every day with us as we weren't living in the house at the time.

I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

RS from Christie Pits
RS from Christie Pits

Replacement of Knob and Tube, Panel Upgrade

Very impressed. Had estimates from some electricians who were top-rated on this site. Falstaff was referred by my in-laws who had some work done. Their estimate came in at the lowest, yet it was the most detailed and explicit. In one case the cost was less than half of another company. The work itself was great. Arrived on time, minimal damage to my plaster walls, finished in just a few days, pretty good cleanup and followup. No complaints, would recommend to others with confidence and would use again.

Marnia
Marnia

9.8/10

Rewired our House

They were wonderful. They came when they said. Were very tidy and pleasant to have around. I am very fussy. Their price was very good and they did not put any holes in our walls or ceiling.