Fairview Renovations

Will in Burlington
Will in Burlington
1 review Brossard,

Outstanding

I can't say enough regarding my brand new windows and doors purchased and installed by Fairview Renovations. My home was built in 1952 and it was very important for me to maintain the specific characteristics and integrity of my home. Fairview did an outstanding job from the beginning to the end. Jim Price was a real please to work with and his installers are truly experts. Their craftsmanship was amazing! After the install, I could tell how much quieter and warmer our house was. I can’t wait to see the savings in our energy bill. I would recommend these pro’s to anyone.

Rick in Burlington On
Rick in Burlington On

GreenOn Rebates

I saw a commercial about the GreenOn rebate program and it peeked my interest. After a google search, I came across Fairview Renovations. I checked out their website and decided to call for more information. I spoke with Jim and we offered to come by our home and do an estimate.
We were recommend high performance windows which offered up to $5000 in rebates. We just had our windows installed and we are very happy with the window quality and the customer service. I highly recommend working with Fairview Renovations. Thanks!

Janice in Las Vegas
Janice in Las Vegas
1 review Blainville, QC

Very Happy

My name is Janice and I'm from the Oakville area. I called Fairview Windows and Doors to get a quote for upgrading my windows and doors for our house. Jim Price was available to meet with me and showed me great designs ideas that I fell in love with. I have to comment on the outstanding customer service provided by the team at Fairview Renovations. I feel confident in my purchase and investment. The quality of the windows and doors are fantastic. The guys did a fantastic job of installing the windows. They have great pricing for quality windows and doors. They are one of the best! I highly recommend Fairview Renovations to my friends and family. Thank you!

Jon in San Francisco
Jon in San Francisco

Very Happy

I called several other windows and doors companies in Burlington and found it difficult to get quotes. The salespeople never returned my calls or emails. I chose Fairview Renovations to replace my doors and windows because they were quick to give me a quote. These guys offer great value and customer service. They gave me that personal service and attention to detail I was looking for. It did take a couple of weeks to get the job and the process was painless and I was kept up to date the whole time. Thanks

DougRV in Oakville
DougRV in Oakville

Replaced Front Door

We paid $5,000 for a front door and sidelite and within a year we noticed white spots where the green paint had come off. Spots are in multiple locations on the door, including obscure spots - so not a result of something hitting. Just poor paint adhesion. Fairview refuses to take responsibility and properly repaint door.

Looks like we made a BIG mistake selecting them.

Would NOT recommend using Fairview.

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry about your recent experience. We will be reaching out to discuss this matter.

Very Happy With Service

I would like to say working with this company has really been an excellent experience. The installation was quick and the team made sure that they always explained all the steps. Communication was great.

Thank you for your feedback. It's much appreaited.

Great Investment, Amazing Customer Service

We worked with Fairview Renovations on a home renovation. We purchased all our windows and doors from them. We like that the service was great and the entire project was completed in under 6 weeks. I really like the styles the my wife choose and the work looks great. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for windows and doors.

Tracy in Burlington
Tracy in Burlington

Worth the investment

I recently purchased new windows from this company. I found that the whole experience was great from picking out the window styles to the completed installation. I personally recommend this company for their outstanding customer service and quality of work.

Brian in Burlington
Brian in Burlington

Replacement Windows

We totally enjoyed the window buying experience with Fairview Renovations. They were not pushy and were more focused on helping us. From the selection process to the installation, the service was fantastic. We highly recommend them.

Windows and Doors Replacement

We purchased new windows and doors from Fairview Renovations. They helped us custom design all the windows and doors. We picked out all the styles, colours, and specs. The installation service was stress free and the staff were amazing.

More about Fairview Renovations

We sell and install new windows and doors