Faiola Import Co Ltd

Reviews for Faiola Import Co Ltd

Jen in Brampton
Jen in Brampton

Awesome job

We had great service from Faiola and would recommend them to everyone. They a great selection of tile and we will return for future renovations. A special thanks to Mary and Debbie for awesome service!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Floor Tiling

The quality of tiles and the price charged for them was fair but the installation of the tiles by Vito left a lot to be desired. He had to be called back in several instances to complete and or redo sloppy work and in the end showed more concern for getting away from the project to play squash than to complete the work to a high professional standard. Furniture was damaged and underlay material was paid for which was not installed without consulting with me first. Broken old flooring material was stuffed down an air vent and grout was found on furniture, lighting, bannister rail, closet doors and even on the front door. Vito was happy to tell me that he doesn't work for less than 1500-2000 dollars per day to lay floor tiles and the money earned $800 to put a kitchen backsplash is just pocket money for his next entertainment party. I was left to feeling by both Mary and Vito that I should be grateful for what I received after the large sum of money I dropped for the project. I certainly would not recommend this company.

Ankur G
Ankur G

Main Floor Tiles

Joe and his team were fantastic. They gave us great advise and also helped us in making the right decisions. When the floors were finished, he left my place clean and tidy and did an absolute flawless job!! I would highly recommend them.

No follow up or lead time provided

Very disappointing experience. No communication from this company I had to continue to call them and request updates. Stock levels are poor and don't expect to receive a consistent lead times for orders. I would suggest not wasting your time and going with another provider as customer service is non existent.

Vince Panacci from Brampton
Vince Panacci from Brampton

Tile sales and installation

I bought all my floor and wall tiles from Faiola Import Company Ltd. Mary Gironda and her team did a great job both in selling and installation. They treat their customers with "old school" traditional values. What I experienced was respect, great products, fair prices and precision installation I would highly recommend their company to anyone.

The Smiths in Brampton
The Smiths in Brampton

Backsplash

We recently had our new kitchen backs plash done by Faiola. The were helpful when it came to choosing the tile, and did a great job on the install. They were more than willing to make sure that our concerns were addressed. This is not the first time we've gone to Faiola for tile and stone, and it likely won't be the last.

Ruth in Brampton
Ruth in Brampton

Porcelain tile and backspash

If you are looking for quality tiles and professional installation, look no further than Faiola Import Tile in Brampton. The finished job goes way beyond my expectations. This family business offers huge selection of flooring options. Estimate arranged and completed promptly. Expert installation booked and job completely finished within a few weeks. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my friends and family. Awesome job Faiola!

Heather from Caledon
Heather from Caledon

650 sq. ft. of porcelain tiles on main floor and backsplash

I purchased tiles for my main floor,(kitchen, foyer and laundry area) from Faiola Import Co. With Mary's help I was able to pick the right tile for me. She and her family are very knowledgable about their products. With Joe Faiola's help and guidance the installation of the floor went very smoothly. Joe's professional team did a fabulous job on my floor and my backsplash. Their attention to detail was very impressive. I love being home in my newly renovated house. Thank you, Joe, Mary and Rick.
I would recommend this family business to anyone and everyone.
Heather D. in Caledon

More about Faiola Import Co Ltd

sales of porcelain tile, glass mosaic and more
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Brampton?