Factory Tile Depot

Reviews for Factory Tile Depot

Janice Lauzon from Mississauga
Janice Lauzon from Mississauga

Tile angel

We renovated two bathrooms and every time I go to see Kate at factory tile on Queensway. She has been able to figure out exactly what I want. I find choosing tile the trickiest part of any renovation and she is able to ask the right questions that take me to exactly what is best for our project. Two of our bathrooms are now completed and they are showstoppers thanks to Kate. The tile makes all the difference. We’re about to start our third bathroom Reno and consulting Kate is the first stop I make.

Nancy in Mississauga
Nancy in Mississauga

Excellent service at Heartland store - kitchen reno

Kyleigh and Amanda at the Heartland store were so helpful and nice. I could not make up my mind. We went to many many tile stores, all over the city, and I still couldn't decide. It's hard when your kitchen is still in a shambles so imagine what a backsplash will look like. They both helped me so much, and let me take samples home to try to pick. In the end tho, it was one that Kyleigh suggested that we chose, and it was quite different from all we were looking at. We absolutely love it. thank you ladies for outstanding service.

Jnc in Toronto
Jnc in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

I had to write a review about this store. My entire experience was immensely productive and pleasurable. Upon my 1st visit, being helped by Gina who provided me with contractors' business cards till the last visit, I was totally impressed! This location has a wide variety of tiles to chose from, knowledgeable staff who are approachable and pleasant. Thank you! It doesn't often happen with businesses these days!
Gina gave me a business card for a tiler who was knowledgeable too and did a fabulous job. He too was a pleasant and helpful! Thank you for indirectly pointing me to Laszlo Pogany from Precision Ceramics. I'll be recommending both!!

Chris in Stoney Creek
Chris in Stoney Creek
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom Reno

Great selection, prices and customer service. The staff are very patient in helping you pick tiles, offer suggestions and tips. A special shout out to Gina for helping make my bathroom reno a success!

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Kitchen | Bathrooms | Foyer Renovation

After visiting several Tile stores, I decided to go with Factory Tile Depot in Mississauga. All sales staff were friendly and approachable. Factory Tile Depot has a variety of tile - to fit all price points.

Natalia Z was extremely patient with me as I went through hundreds of tile! I brought in several inspirational photos and, from there, she was able to help me narrow down my choices - and after several consultations - I narrowed down my favourite tiles for my two bathrooms, kitchen, and foyer. She has an eye for detail and colour - so much so that I brought in my new hardwood floor and we ensured that everything would work seamlessly!

Angelo in Mississauga
Angelo in Mississauga

Bathroom Reno

Great experience with Kate and Ryan. Kate had some great suggestions for floor and wall tile. She was friendly and helpful.
I ordered wall tile and found out there was not enough. Unfortunately the amount I needed was back ordered. Ryan went out of his way to source the amount required to finish the job.
Ryan and Kate are the definition of good customer service. They should be the model for how you treat customers.
I will be recommending Factory Tile Depot to any family and friends who need tile.

Ags in Toronto
Ags in Toronto

Great service and selection

We've shopped at several tile stores for our reno but we're impressed with the service and selection at Factory Tile Depot on Queensway. Beata went out of her way to find exactly what we were looking for and gave us great advice. She was a pleasure to work with, too. We would highly recommend Beata for help with any project.

kitchen tiles

Lovely store, good service walking out with tiles, good selection. However, it was specifically written on my bill that I can return any tiles I do not use as per Ryan - (with no specified date)
As per the usual working situation with renovating work, my 'job' was delayed many weeks. After it was finally completed, I take back the unused tiles, find Ryan is absent and was then told that the tiles I bought can not be returned as per specifics on my bill.
After driving a long distance, this last comment does not impress me with the customer service at this location.

Clarice from Mississauga
Clarice from Mississauga

Tiles for a custom home

I found everyone at the tile depot friendly and helpful! I went in looking for tiles for my entrance way, laundry room, and two washrooms. I walked out with complimentary samples to match to my hardwood floors and I went back and purchased most of my tiles for this project. They were helpful in suggesting grout colours, any tiles that were not in stock came in quickly, and when I needed to return any tiles, it was easy!!!

More about Factory Tile Depot

Various tiles including ceramics, porcelain, natural stone, etc. Sell direct from manufacturer. BBB m
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Port Credit?