Fabricland Orangeville

Sabrina from Orangeville
Sabrina from Orangeville
6 reviews Orangeville, ON

Baby Blankets, Quilts and More

When I was a kid I hated going to fabricland cause my mom would spend what felt like hours looking at all the fabric. Now, I LOVE spending time looking through all the many bolts they have. The staff are super as well, always willing to answer any questions and give helpful suggestions. Small town welcome, but with the selection of the city.

Sonia in Grand Valley
Sonia in Grand Valley
13 reviews Shelburne, ON

Fabric for custom chair cushions

I have been a regular customer for several years, I have found fabric that a seamstress was making for me for custom cushions for chairs in the front foyer which is only one project of many which I found the fabric I needed for other household needs. The staff is helpful when I tell them the type of fabric I am looking for, helping search for just the right one. I have also purchased in stock pillow covers and drapery along with buttons....I could go on...so many projects and I always seem to find what I am looking for at Fabricland.