Fabricland

J. Coffey from Oshawa
J. Coffey from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Curtain rods and drapery

I purchased a drapery rod, curtain clips and some other drapery odds and ends here. The evening I was there, the cashiers were quite busy ringing up orders but other staff members were nowhere to be found to ask questions. I was frustrated to find out after my purchase that I could've gotten some money off my order if I had signed up for a card with them. They have a good selection of drapery, and fabric as well, but I don't know that I would return to a store that didn't have enough staff around to answer my questions or help me out.

Gina Blair in North york
Gina Blair in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Design Project

I went to this store to buy fabrics for my project.there are not alot of variety on fabrics.nor do the fabrics look that great.but the staff are usually friendly.and its also a plus that students can purchase a card for an affordable price in order to get discounts off the regular price

Daniel Chen in Markham
Daniel Chen in Markham

Curtains

I went to Fabricland to buy curtain rings to hook the curtain onto the curtain rod. The service and the quality of the curtains were all very nice. However, when I went to check out the employees failed to mention to me that i can become a member and get 50% off of my purchase fora 15 dollar membership fee.

I found out later and went back to refund the rings and bought them again as a member.

Other than that, the service was excellent.

Ken in East york
Ken in East york
4 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Curtains/Drapery

Curtains and blinds are too expensive to buy at home stores nowadays so i decided to got a Fabricland and give it a shot at doing it myself. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and i came out with enough drapery to make curtains for my entire house! recommended!

Christina, Caledon
Christina, Caledon
1 review Bolton, ON

Decorators fabric required for dining room windows

Whenever I pop into the Fabricland on Hwy #7, there is always someone helpful to assist me. The selection of decorator fabrics are plentiful, as well as some great savings on findings and accessories. It is a great resource for my business.

Burlington brant st
Burlington brant st
1 review Burlington, ON

drapery

Great selection in panels, found everything that I needed and really good prices. The drapery hardware selection was large and with the discount member's card, everything was on sale!!
I was able to save about 150.00 on panels and hardware.

Paula in Brampton
Paula in Brampton

curtains

Sales staff very knowledgable with there products. Lots of selection. The store has moved to a larger venue. I'm guessing the selection is better than is was in the past. Sales come up often