Fabricana Imports Ltd

mandy from Surrey
mandy from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Drapery Project

If you know what you need order from an online retailer... If you don't know what you need go to Fabricana. Measure your windows and research what time of drapery you plan to make and consider your yardage, lining, etc. Will save you time when you get to the store. Overall very nice store.

Liesa in Port coquitlam
Liesa in Port coquitlam
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Window Coverings

If you are looking for custom draperies at a great price, check out Fabricana on United Blvd. in Coquitlam. They have a variety of samples hanging around the store and a ton of fabrics to choose from. To save money, skip having the home designer pay you a visit if you already know what style of draperies you want. Have the installer come to give you your measurements then go to the store and pick out the fabric you want. Because they have the measurements, they will know exactly how much fabric you need to buy. The drapes are made right on-site and delivered to you quickly and installed professionally. Everyone that I dealt with at Fabricana was professional and helpful.

Vivian in Vancouver
Vivian in Vancouver
11 reviews PORT COQUITLAM, BC

Pants, fabric

Needed to get some fabric for some pajama pants and thought of Fabricana right away! They have the largest selection and you can ask for whatever size you need. Make sure you measure correctly! The service there is really great.

Jen Fredrikson in Vancouver
Jen Fredrikson in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Costume Fabric

I was searching for fabrics for a costume project. My requirements were fairly specific, but the selection was quite wide and staff were available and happy to assist me. I would use this buisness again.

Betsy Lee in Burnaby
Betsy Lee in Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

fabric

I had bought the perfect dress for my friend's wedding but it was missing a bit of fabric so I went to the store to find the matching fabric for it. The variety of fabric in the store was a bit overwhelming. And so i began my search. I had a sample piece with me so I was trying to match it. Twenty minutes later I thought I found the right fabric but it was so expensive. I thought I'd never find it. Finally a lady came to my aid and directed me to the fabric samples which were comparatively cheaper. I found what I was looking for for only $3. Thanks lady!

T C in Burnaby
T C in Burnaby
5 reviews Burnaby, BC

table cloth

The store is really tidy and clean. There are a lot of selections, fabric, trims, laces and many other things. This store has two floors. the 1st floor is fabricana, which mainly sells fashion fabric, quilting fabric, etc. the 2nd floor is interior delights, which specializes in home decor-related stuff. THe staff there is very knowledgable and helpful. I was able to find what I need easily. They have their own parking lot, which makes life a lot easier. Definitely recommend going there for any kinds of fabric.