Extreme Upholstery

Review for Extreme Upholstery

jackiec in Toronto
jackiec in Toronto

upholstery

I took cushions to be recovered with fabric that I provided to this company. I opted to replace the foam for the cushions that you sit on only and to recover the ones that you lean back on. Doug & Nancy agreed to get the new foam for 4 seat cushions. The new foam cushions were so small that there was a 2 1/2 inch gap on the seat. When I called Doug to tell him that there was a problem, he flew into a tirade accusing me of wanting my money back. I told him that I just wanted the situation resolved and would be willing to provide more fabric to have them done over. He replied "Yeah, right! Sure you would!" He refused to respond when I asked what he meant by that but I suspect that comment was directed towards my ethnicity. He was very sarcastic and rude. When I went back with the cushions and more fabric(which he did not see), he kept saying that I never gave him a measurement of the frame of the chair but the truth is he never asked for it and even his wife acknowledged that! His solution was to stuff more foam into the cushions to make them wider which is what I now have, overstuffed cushions! At least I have more fabric just in case there is a "rip" in the future but I will NEVER go back to him again. He's not a nice man to deal with! He's either very racist or just plain nasty.