Expert Electric Ltd.

Electricians
34 12 Ave E Vancouver BC V5T 2G5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Vancouver  >  Expert Electric Ltd.

Reviews for Expert Electric Ltd.

BKD in West Vancouver
BKD in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detectors

I was getting my home ready for tenants, who were moving in within a few days. I called Expert Electrician to diagnose a ceiling fan that wasn't working. The electrician advised that I could either replace the two broken parts, or get a new fan, and if I decided to purchase a new fan, I have to make sure that I got one that was able to accommodate a vaulted ceiling. While he was at my house, he noticed that all of the smoke detectors were expired! He came back a few days later to install the fan and upgrade the smoke detectors before the tenants moved in. Ali, the electrician, saved me from what could have been a very serious situation -- renting out my house with dysfunctional smoke detectors! Thanks, Expert Electric! Your technicians always show up on time, with a heads-up call from the dispatcher 30 minutes prior to arrival. Technicians are always polite and professional.

sue in Surrey
sue in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

circuit breaker

the technician was honest,kind,very helpful and quickly repaired the problem and gave great advice for other issues.I would definitely call for further issues and recommend them to other people.thank you

Lorraine in Vancouver
Lorraine in Vancouver

Electrical problem

I requested same day service as we are a working family and the bathroom and bedroom lights were off. I called at 7am and they fit us in the same morning. The techs were professional and courteous and found the problem yeah! We have always used this company for our electrical problems. We have an old rancher and the problems have never been easy but this company has been a life saver!

1 review North Vancouver, BC

re-wiring, renovation project

Hamid was accountable for his time and for his pricing.
He was friendly, informative and looked at a range of solutions before moving forward.
Would have him back and recommend to others.

Faye in Vancouver
Faye in Vancouver

New lightin LED's

The lighting in my condo was dated, and the existing fixtures threw off a lot of additional unwanted heat in the summer. I called Expert Electric, because my friend used them before for her town-home. She highly recommended them, and specifically, Brad. Now I can see why. In April of 2017 I called and they sent Brad out to do an estimate the very next day. Brad was not only on time, he was 15 minutes early! Brad was super polite, professional, humorous, and he was very confident in his trade. Brad reassured me he would have my lighting revamped within my budget in no time. When Brad returned to change the lighting, once again he was early and clearly ready to work. He completed everything promptly, and was very focused on the task at hand. I also overheard Brad on the phone, dealing with another customer. This customer had phoned Brad with a question. Brad was super polite, reassuring, and confident in speaking with this client too. Brad completed all of the work under the time estimate he gave me. He did not stop for one break, and the lighting chosen works and looks excellent. I can't say enough, about how pleased I am with this company, and their electrician Brad:) -- a day after the work was completed, the public relations gal Lindsey called me to make sure that I was happy with the job. I also thought this was a classy gesture, from a great company. If you need a very confident and skilled electrician, and a genuine down to earth pleasant fellow, call Expert Electric in Vancouver, BC and ask for Brad. Thank you, Anita.

RainbowDNA in Vancouver
RainbowDNA in Vancouver

various electric fixer-uppers

I had Mike and a new trainee who joined the company visit for some electric work. They replaced an out-of-service breaker that was causing lights and outlets not to work. They also installed a light fixture. They also repaired an outlet that was a huge fire hazard so I'm lucky they caught that one too and repaired it. It was all done in a timely matter for a reasonable cost. Thank you guys!

Wayne.

Connie Wong in
Connie Wong in
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Repair

Steve arrived on time. Professional and courteous and very knowledgeable with 35 years experience. Honest and happy to answer any questions.

Right off the bat, the price of the diagnostic was made clear to me and what it covered. In our case, the repair needed was due to faulty wiring in one of the switches on a three-way switch.

He was very thorough in diagnosing the problem and ensuring it was in proper working order post repair.

Identifying and resolving the light fixture problem in the garage was dealt in the same manner - thoroughly and properly.

A complimentary inspection of the breaker switch box, smoke detectors and grounded bathroom outlets was also included. Fortunately for us, no problems were found as I watched Steve conduct his inspection.

I would definitely recommend Expert Electric and use them again based on Steve's service.

Thank you Steve!

34 12 Ave E
Vancouver
BC
V5T 2G5

I needed an electrician to install track lighting is a basement suite renovation so I called Expert Electric and was able to book an electrician within 2 days, which was great because the suite was being rented the following week. The electrician installed the tracks, the heads and also did a safety check on my main electrical panel.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

All things electric in our Appartment great fix!

We live in Appartment which we renovated.
Added new microwave stove they ran new wire from electrical box. They have replaced wall outlets; assessed our use of electrical devices to ensure all our TVS Computers and heaters are up to code and we never blowout another fuse.
The service fellow 'Mike' wore shoe cover while working in our place to protect our haRd wood floors.
Great job Mike each time I call for service I ask for Mike...

More about Expert Electric Ltd.

Expert Electric - We're your neighborhood's electrician We provide residential and commercial electrical services to: Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Delta, Coquitlam area, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Surrey, Langley, White Rock, Abbotsford and Mission. We've got the power you need! Our trained electricians are the best ...