Executive Touch Painters Toronto

416-410-0164
75 Arthur Griffith Dr.
Toronto
M3L 2J9

As a custom home builder and renovator in Toronto since 2000, we take great pride in our work and it became obvious to us very quickly that Massismo at Executive Touch Painters takes great care in providing the best quality painting services to his clients. We hired Executive Touch Painters to paint our custom 2,000 sq foot house. Not only did Executive Touch Painters provide exceptional painting but the crew showed up to the job on time every day and the job also finished on schedule and within the agreed job price. They never once compromised on the quality of their services nor did they take short cuts. Their painting was neatly done, and there was little wastage of materials. If you are in need of painting services (big or small job) I highly recommend you call Executive Touch Painters. You will not be disappointed. Their quality of service is superior !

Job Price

Thank you Connie & Danny for the kind words, I'm glad we were able to help you out
last minute. Connie I'm meeting up with your husband Danny tomorrow for another job!
Thx