Everlast Windows And Doors

Sarah in Grimsby
Sarah in Grimsby
1 review , ON

Excellent Experience

Fantastic work all the way around. The sales person was great and answered all of our questions. Customer Service was excellent. Contractors were great and able to come at a convenient time for us. They also left everything neat and tidy. All time lines were met and the window looks great! We will definitely be using them for our future needs. Thank You!

Rita in Burlington
Rita in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Windows

Great company to deal with. Answered all questions honestly. Emails and texts were answered quickly. Workmanship and installation was great and fast. Extra care was taken when dealing with removing and reinstalling our shutters.

John Atkinson in Hamilton
John Atkinson in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent service, product and follow up

We have had Everlast do all of our windows in 3 houses and always recommend them to our friends and family. They are responsive, professional and do excellent work. We're really pleased with the Northstar windows that they use. More recently, we had a large sliding window that had shifted a little (it's an old house) leaving a small gap at the top of the window. Even though the window was installed several years ago, Everlast was excellent - they came out and fixed it within a couple of weeks! We were really happy.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Great windows and doors if you can stomach poor communication and service

Everlast Windows And Doors
1588 Stone Church Rd E
Hamilton
L8W 3P9

Where to begin? I ordered my Everlast doors and windows and opted to do a cash and carry and have my contractor install. After Everlast took my money that’s where the customer service ended. I called and inquired about when my doors will be ready several times only for everllast to say “I’ll call you by the end of the day” and they never return my call. Apparently I was told by the owner if someone doesn’t have an answered they just won’t call you back. Finally after many weeks (I was okay with the wait I just wanted a time estimate) my doors are ready. I had my contractor drive to Grimsby to pick up the doors and arranged the time with Everlast. My contractor waited for 90 minutes in his truck before anyone showed up at the warehouse. You can imagine how much money that cost me. After inquiring why this happened with everlast I was told that they knew that no one was going to be there but just failed to let me know. After pushing for some answers from the owner I was finally told I would be given a $100 keg gift card for the trouble ?. The hold up with my doors in production was because the manufacture didn’t have the glass I had opted for. I agreed to have clear glass put in my door and when the manufacture had the correct glass I would be contacted directly. Can you imagine that nearly 3 months later no one has ever contacted me? In fact it took Chris seeing my door by accident to have anyone contact me. There is no dispute that their product is wonderful but you can get it elsewhere And not have to deal with their poorly run business. If you do opt for everlast avoid Chris - he is nervous, unprofessional and clearly has little to no idea what he is doing

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

mismeasured door and would not take responsibly for it

We order a new front door, side window, and screen door from this company. We had a small issue with the stairs being close to the window. The sales man said it was no problem at all and they would order a smaller window to accommodate the stairs. Well they mismeasured the window and it came in too big when I brought up the issue to the sales man he said "every door has its own issues and this was your" after he already told us it was not going to be an issue. Its only when I contacted the head office they took my amateur suggestion, did not provide us any suggestions on how to fix the issue and finally fixed it. We paid a lot for this door they had no solutions and it took a lot of back and forth and us not paying them until the job was done to finally get a quick fix because they were not willing to admit their issue, solve the problem. What they should have done was replaced the window and done it right but all we got was a quick fix. I would never use this company again or recommend it!

We appreciate your review, that being said, we did not leave you to deal with the door you were unhappy with. We tried our best to rectify the situation in a way that was best for both the customer and the company.

SherryB in Hamilton
SherryB in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement Windows

We first used Everlast Windows about 5 years ago to replace all the main floor windows in our house and were impressed with the job and the customer service, so when it came time to do the basement windows, we knew who to call. They did a great job on the basement windows as well and again great customer service.
The next job, new front door, we will be calling them again!

Thank you very much for the business and we look forward to working together in the future!

Thomas MacKenzie from Burlington
Thomas MacKenzie from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Window Replacement

Great job all around. From the initial appointment through to the completion not one complaint. I had a complicated rebuild of a 2nd story bay window that exceeded my expectations.
Workers were always on time and seemed to take pride in what they did.

Thank you very much and we hope to work with you again !

Terri Teslic from Stoney Creek
Terri Teslic from Stoney Creek
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

Front entrance door

This is the third time we have used this excellent company.
Our entire house of windows, doors, patio doors have been
installed by Everlast. Always on time, always professional
installers, and a joy to work with. Highly recommended them
to my parents, sisters, etc. Will have to move to another location
to be able to use Everlast again. We have run out of windows
and doors to replace. AWESOME WORK, GUYS. Thank you
Pete and Mary for looking after us again. Gord and Terri.

Thank you Mr. Teslic, we appreciate the business and the review ! Hope to work for you again !

Terrie C in Elizabeth Gardens Burlington
Terrie C in Elizabeth Gardens Burlington
10 reviews BURLINGTON, ON

New Front Door installed

I absolutely loved this company from the day I walked in their doors.
It is locally owned an operated which I just love as well. The owner greeted me at the door along with his wife. Just a delightful couple.
I knew they knew what there were talking about.
He has hired the best installers around.
The day of the install the owner even came out to check on how things were going. They were very thorough and did an excellent job. I did live in an older home at the time so installing the new door had to be done by an expert. They absolutely were!
I would highly recommend this company for your doors and windows!
Sincerely
Terrie C.

Thank you for the review ! We hope to do more business together in the future !

Dan in Hamilton
Dan in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Replace 1 window

They replaced one window and did an excellent job. And they also went above and beyond by finishing the trim around the window which was not in the original scope of the job. They were easy to work with, arrived on time and were very courteous. I would recommend them to anyone who asks.

Thank you Dan, hope to work with you again !

More about Everlast Windows And Doors

We are proud to have served the Golden HorseShoe since 1991, and we look forward to growing with the community for decades yet! We are specialists in residential/ condominium windows, door and window coverings. Whether a family home, or a low rise town home complex, we can help you in ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Hamilton?