Eurostyle 50

Reviews for Eurostyle 50

Dentist in Ottawa
Dentist in Ottawa

Dental Office

Patients leave our office very impressed with the work done here. Our thanks to Alex and his team for helping create an office that is modern, professional and welcoming for patients. Thank you!

ruslan416 in Toronto
ruslan416 in Toronto

Kitchen and Bathroom vanities

When planning out the kitchen, Alex had many great ideas about spaces that would appear to be unusable at first sight. His drawings were easily understandable and very detailed.
The work was of very high quality and completed on time.
I would personally highly recommend Alex and his team for any other projects.

Roger and Chris Normandeau  in Oakville
Roger and Chris Normandeau in Oakville

Kitchen Renovation

Alex and his team at Eurostyle 50 was highly recommended to us bt Tasco Appliances in Mississauga. Apon meeting Alex and Lauren we toured his showroom and shop in Etobicoke. We were very impressed by our visit and the quality of the materials used.
Alex had great design ideas which best utilized the entire kitchen and turned it into a functional working area.
Eurostyle 50 was one of four quotes we received. All quotes were in the same price range however Eurostyle 50 had a superior product and design. Alex was very meticulous and took a great deal of time to address our concerns regarding the placement of certain appliancestors. There was no need to worry - everything fit like a glove.
Alex and his entire staff and installation team were very knowledgeable, courteous and highly professional. We would not hesitate to recommend Alex and Eurostyle 50 for any job - big or small.

Shawn Davey in Toronto
Shawn Davey in Toronto

bathroom reno

Alex was very helpful in the initial stage of design. He had several great ideas to complete our bathroom renovation design. Supplied the cabinets and counter tops. Custom designed two medicine cabinets.
Supplied equipment on time, with no mistakes.
Bathroom looks great.
Will be using Eurostyle 50 in the future.

Zilvinas in Toronto
Zilvinas in Toronto

Kitchen and closets

Alex was great to deal with. He recommended materials, adjusted design. We loved end result. Great quality. Timely delivery. Installers were easy and accommodating too. All in all seems like well run opperation.

Noda Designs  in Toronto
Noda Designs in Toronto

Excellence Quality and Service

I've known Alex now for several years and we've had our fair share of shop talks, details debates, experimental collaborations and many many more fun and creative shenanigans throughout the years. Let me begin by saying that not only is Alex a gentleman and knowledgeable in his craft, he is also an acute artist who can whip up a nice sketch to convey his message to his clients. His wonderful professional team of installers are second to none with great efficiency and they take pride in their work. I've designed a few kitchens and bespoke millworks with Alex on some of my projects, I'm always happy and satisfied with his final products. I must say I'm a BIG fan and you should too!. xx Nora

Walter M. Toronto
Walter M. Toronto

Custom cabinetry and millwork

I hired Alex and Eurostyle 50 to do the millwork and custom cabinetry for 2 kitchens and a laundry room in our new home. I was impressed with his new showroom, assemblyline, paintbooth and quality of materials. My partner, who is an interior designer and has a wickedly keen eye for detail, provided Alex with the drawings for the project. There were many intricate details in the millwork which made the job difficult. Eurostyle 50 came through with flying colours. The fabrication and quality of material were excellent as was the installation. Eurostyle 50 has a fantastic installation team that conducted themselves with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. We would highly recommend Alex and his company to anyone contemplating custom cabinetry and millwork.

Walter, thank you so much for your kind words. We have worked hard and Eurostyle 50 to give our clients the best service possible. All the best, Alex

Alina in Etobicoke
Alina in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Highly recommended!!!

I was impressed when came to Alex's show room. He showed his manufacture production. I was extremely impressed about assembly line and his professional team. I have decided to sign up a contract for my kitchen project and wall units. To be honest I have made a right choice. I was very happy with his professional drawings, quality of the cabinets. The team who installed the kitchen were very detailed and clean. They did a great job in general. I will reccomend Eurostyle50 if you wish to have accurate work.
Eugene

Eugene and Alina, thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear that everything was to your satisfaction. All the best, Alex

Roman in Etobicoke
Roman in Etobicoke

Amazing service !

Very happy with professional service of Eurostyle 50 !
Great help with design, fabrication and installation.

Would recommend their service to anyone.

Thank you very much again and I hope we will do business again in the future !

More about Eurostyle 50

Eurostyle 50 specializes in quality custom cabinetry for residential and commercial applications. Our craftsmen have 20 years of European training in the fine craft of woodworking; we are expert in working with solid woods and veneers while focusing on the finer details.