Marks Movers And Storage

1600 Vincennes Ave
Chicago Heights
IL
UNITED STATES

I used these movers. They charge by the hour. I told them how much stuff I had. They showed up at my old apartment at 1:30 p.m. with three young men who took forever to move me. They showed up with my things at my new apartment 40 min late, and by the time they moved me into my new apartment the estimated bill went from $450.00 to $850.00. I had no idea it would be that much and I was short $250.00. They decide to repossess some of my funature instead of just sending me a bill for the balance. There was nothing in the contract that stated that if I was short they would keep my stuff. One of the movers told me the company purposely don't tell people about their policy and it happens all the time. I should have called the police. I don't think it was legal. I will never deal with them again.... (They also don't move anything that has glass.)