Europa Concrete & Interlocking

HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Hamilton  >  Europa Concrete & Interlocking

Reviews for Europa Concrete & Interlocking

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Poor Service

Was told second of May after signing a contract and i was not called i had to call on the Friday before that week only to be told they had no idea when they could come. I had many trades booked for the following week and after many many attempts for one full week i had to find another contractor. They did not have the respect to even to respond to my requests

do not trust anything they tell you

Vince from Hamilton
Vince from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Driveway and Patio

After researching and getting quotes from half a dozen prospects, I decided to go with Europa as they including many features at a reasonable price. I have to say that their quality of work and service greatly exceeded all my expectations, right to the smallest detail!
I am so glad I decided to go with Europa as I had some changes along the way and they were more than happy to accommodate all my needs. Excellent work, service, and people! Mario treats the customer like family, and his team is simply the best! I would highly recommend Europa, and must mention that my 2 closest neighbors also decided on Europa, and are also very happy with their work. Everything was completed start to finish in just over a week. Included 2 car driveway, both sides of the house with steps, backyard patio and walkway, drainage, and fence posts. Thanks Mario, Chris, and the entire team!!

ML in Hamilton
ML in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Exposed Aggregate Driveway

Update:
The contractor is trying resolve my issues with the concrete company, "Intercounty Concrete".
Revised Details:
I had a driveway, two walk ways, a flower bed and a back porch, all exposed aggregate. Initially I was happy with the workmanship, everything looked great until the first the first winter. The problem, aggregate stones started popping out, ....

Review has 1 previous version
Kristin Cabral from Hamilton
Kristin Cabral from Hamilton
2 reviews , ON

Driveway

We hired Europa Concrete to do our driveway with aggregate and stamped concrete. Their prices were far less than other quotes we had received and their service and workmanship far exceeded our expectations. We Are moving to a new home and will definitely be hiring them to do our next driveway as well!

to in hamilton in Stoney creek
to in hamilton in Stoney creek
2 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Front stairs and porch

Europa converted our outdated and dangerous paving stone stairs to exposed aggregate concrete and added a porch. Their crew was prompt, professional and polite. They were on time, on budget and left our home spotless. Now the neighbours stop and point at our home for a good reason. Everyone loves it. Thanks Europa.

Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Hamilton?