Eurodale Developments

Design/Build
Eurodale Developments

Reviews for Eurodale Developments

Whole Home Renovation

Eurodale Developments recently completed a year-long renovation of our Toronto home. The project was a massive undertaking (to preserve a family home while updating and modernizing it), and it was handled with great care and vision from start to finish. When challenges and surprises presented themselves (as they always do!), the entire Eurodale team went above and beyond to ensure that we were fully informed of our best options and helped us make educated choices. We always felt we were in good hands, and we knew that the quality of the work was something they would stake their reputations on. It shows in the final product. Perhaps most importantly, they finished the job with no threads left dangling. And, when we ran into an issue with another sub-contractor, the Eurodale team took it upon themselves to get it sorted out for us, even though they had no obligation to do so. They were always professional. Always available. And always transparent. They have integrity. They pay attention to the details. And they take great pride in the final product. We are over the moon with our home, and we're looking forward to working with them again on any future projects. It was true pleasure.

House renovatiom

Our 18 month project involved a total update of the interior of a 1950’s Georgian style home, with additional space being added to the front, rear and one side of the original house. We wanted the end result to be seamless, or invisible to the eye from both from the exterior and the interior – so trims, finishes, windows, brick, mortar, flooring etc., had to match - which was challenging. We were also concerned that the craftsmanship be top quality, and that our extensive existing landscaping be preserved. Eurodale delivered. Their staff were all talented, careful, and knowledgeable individuals, as were the sub-trades who came in for specialized work. The neighbours frequently commented on the care taken by the workmen, and the tidy worksite. Ongoing reporting was thorough and timely, and questions were dealt with immediately. The end result is exactly what we wanted, and actually surpassed our hopes. I would highly recommend them. Claire

Jeannette keir in San Francisco
Jeannette keir in San Francisco

Repeat Happy Customer

We first worked with Eurodale Developments 9 years ago for a complete kitchen, laundry, and powder room renovation. Having interviewed 5 contractors we decided to go with the Eurodale team. We were very pleased and happy with the efforts of everyone who worked on the project. It was evident that this is an organization that prides itself on doing things right and not cutting corners, working with qualified trades and making their customers happy.

Fast forward to 2019 when we decided that our very dated basement needed updating. We did not hesitate to call on Brendan and Jim at Eurodale. Once again we were pleased and happy with the end result. We now have a beautiful space customized to our preferences that we can enjoy for years to come. On the planning side Brendan helped us through the details to develop a final plan. We also engaged the help of one their associates Laura Thornton, from Thornton Design for the interior design elements. Delightful to work with she helped us avoid costly interior design mistakes and to incorporate the latest in interior design for a fresh looking space . The baton was then passed to Jim, who was our project manager, to bring the plan to life. Dustin along with Tho, Mitch and Dillon the lead carpenters on our project were phenomenal to work with. When inevitable and necessary changes to the plan arose Jim and the team very thoroughly set out possible alternatives and we were always comfortable that all issues were being resolved in a cost effective manner. Jimmy from Distinctive by Design did the built in cabinetry for our new library and TV/Fireplace area. He is a genius! It should be noted that Distinctive by Design also did our kitchen and laundry room cabinetry and it still looks brand new after 9 years.
When embarking of any renovation we feel that communication is important. We were delighted that Jim as project manager was by daily to review the work and answer any questions we may have. Clement at the head office kept us informed on countless details relating to the sourcing of materials and kept us up to date on budget tracking. In addition this is a team that communicates well with each other. We were impressed with the project management software they were using 9 years ago and they continue to incorporate cutting edge technology to manage the project, communicate with each other and the customer via a web based tool called Builder Trend.
Eurodale treated us like family and we will not hesitate to call on them to meet any future renovation needs.

colleenhiggins3
colleenhiggins3

Exceeded Expectations!

Brendan and Jim and the whole Eurodale team exceeded our expectations in every way. They operate like true professionals, delivering quality results on time, leveraging their deep knowledge and expertise to bring our vision to life and offer creative solutions, and navigating smoothly the stress of permits and regulatory hurdles. Their customer service and communication is first rate and this gave us comfort and confidence from start to finish. Will definitely use Eurodale for all future needs!

Very kind review Colleen, thanks so much for sharing the positive feedback with us and the public at large. We loved helping you, it was a fun project for a great client!

Sue in Hamilton
Sue in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Eurodale is Awesome

We have had past experiences with contractors, but none come close to the outstanding quality workmanship of Eurodale. The crew on site were outstanding! They were professional, polite and cleaned up the job site every single day before ending the shift. Jim made daily visits and kept us apprised of progress made. I absolutely loved the weekly updates of items that had been started/completed the current week, and what was upcoming in the following week. Brendan went above and beyond on several occasions. Overall, I highly recommend Eurodale. Their attention to detail was impeccable. They truly demonstrated the pride for their work and it is evident as I walk through my newly renovated home with a consistent smile.

Sue, it was our pleasure to design + build for you and your family. Thanks for sharing the great review online, our whole team appreciates the business and the support!

bc in North York
bc in North York

Recently, Eurodale Developments provided roof installation for my project. They are consistent with the excellent quality of work. This is also evident on other projects they have completed like renovations, waterproofing, painting, and many others. All projects accomplished reflects exceptional service.

We very much appreciate the positive feedback, thanks for sharing your kind review with the public about the efforts of our team!

Dan B in North York
Dan B in North York

Whole home design

It’s always a tough decision looking for a company to build your dream home. Eurodale Developments gave us a comfort level that put us at ease. Their team was knowledgable, professional and easy to work with. Their attention to detail met our expectations and more. We are looking forward to the completion of our dream home!

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Forest Hill Gem

All I can say is integrity...Truly is the essence of this company. I felt like I was in such good hands from the beginning to the end of the project. These guys treated my home like it was there own. It was an pleasure to have this company fully renovate and add a large addition to our home in forest hill. Was worth every cent to know that things were done right and to code. I would recommend them again and again. Now I know why they are Toronto's 3 x renovator of the year.

Thanks for the great review! Always a pleasure to get positive feedback for the efforts of the team.

Trish in Toronto
Trish in Toronto

1942 Bungalow - Gut and Renovation

I have just completed a 14 month renovation project with Eurodale Deveolpments and couldn’t be more thrilled with the results. I had never gone through a renovation before, knew nothing about building and didn’t have an architect or an interior designer. I had been thinking about this project for several years and had done a fair amount of research. I had talked to everyone I knew who had gone through a renovation or built a house and had heard every horror story imaginable so I knew I had to be extra careful in the selection process. I had to find a design/build firm that wouldn’t take advantage of a renovation neophyte, a builder whom I could trust and that was experienced enough to guide me through every aspect of the process. I had a number of references from friends and family but luckily I found Eurodale right on my street as they were working on a project for my neighbors. The work site was always impeccable and when I was invited in to see the house with a friend who just happened to be an architect, she commented on the high quality of workmanship. I talked in depth to a number of other builders but ultimately came back to Eurodale. Every one of their clients whom I spoke to said they would absolutely hire them again and I was impressed by their word-of-mouth reputation.
To add another layer of complexity I wanted my house to be as “green” as I could possibly afford: solar panels, metal roof, natural insulation, sustainably sourced materials and energy efficient. I knew this would make the process more difficult than normal but Eurodale was able to guide me to the right suppliers and resources to meet those requirements even if it wasn’t always the easiest route.
Jim and Brendan guided me every step of the way through the design and construction processes providing weekly status reports on what had been accomplished, what was on the agenda for the upcoming week and client decisions/actions required. They were professional, organized, resourceful and committed. When problems arose which invariably they did, they would tell me not to stress that they would figure it out and that that’s what I’d hired them for. They were excellent problem solvers and although not the least expensive game in town they were cost-conscious and actively looked for ways to reduce expenditures and find the best systems for my house. They advised me on where I should invest and where I could scale back. They were tireless in their efforts to build a house I would be happy with. Most importantly they never let me down and were always there when I needed them - they genuinely care about their clients.
Clement, the production manager, was incredibly resourceful and endlessly patient as he guided me through window and door selections, plumbing and electrical plans, and a myriad of other decisions that left my head spinning. His attention to details that I likely would have overlooked was phenomenal. He sent photos and drawings whenever I had trouble envisioning something which was frequent. He also reminded me of approaching deadlines and kept a running cost allocation report.
Blair and Dillon, the lead and assistant carpenters, were on site every day and looked after the house as if it was their own. I realized during the process that I was a bit spatially challenged and they went out of their way to demonstrate exactly how something would look. Nothing was too much trouble even when it meant it had to be redone because I didn’t quite get it the first time around or it wasn’t really their job. When the wrong portico corbels arrived from the supplier, Blair made the ones I wanted himself. They were perfectionists in everything they did and it is reflected throughout the entire house.
Jim and Brendan have a passion for what they do, integrity and an extraordinary work ethic which permeates the entire Eurodale team and the trades they work with. They take great pride in their work which is increasingly rare these days and it shows in the end result. Every friend, visitor or trade who has walked through the finished house has commented on the high quality of workmanship and attention to deatil. I would not hesitate to hire them again or to recommend Eurodale to anyone who wants to build anew or renovate their home.

Trish,
Thank you firstly for the trust and confidence you placed in us to design and build your home. We were all grateful to have a client such as you and the project was a lot of fun! Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience working with each member of our project team. We are thrilled to hear that you feel we delivered you with the value you were seeking in us. The home is beautiful and we hope you enjoy it for years to come!
Cheers
The Eurdale Team

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

High Park/Junction -100 Year Old Home - Gut & Renovation

Our 100 year forever home was in good hands from demolition and rebuild to the finishing touches during this 10 month gut/reno project planned and executed by the Eurodale team. Professional and on time with quality workmanship by all subcontractors on the jobsite. Proactive and positive attention to details including safety, neighbourly relations, and communication. The team treated the project as though they would live in it themselves. A good news home reno story - they do exist.

Hello Jennifer,
Thanks so much for the positive 10 star review! We are always thrilled to read reviews from clients who enjoyed the process of working with our team. Designing and Building an addition and renovation project as extensively as yours is a long and expensive process, but when all is complete and we receive feedback that you are pleased with the investment of time and money and see value in working with us, it warms our hearts! You and your family were dream clients and we hope you enjoy your expanded and remodeled home for another 100 years!
Cheers,
The Eurodale Family

More about Eurodale Developments

Full service Design-Build Firm. Eurodale will plan, design, coordinate, manage, and produce the final product. The industry leading Lead Carpenter system coupled with the professional management systems allow for an enjoyable process for the client. The quality product and shining smiles left behind are testament to the commitment of the ...
Looking for Design/Build pros in Toronto?