ENVY Irrigation Inc.

Sprinkler Systems
5-18 Ringwood Dr Unit 224 Souffville ON L4A 0M2

Reviews for ENVY Irrigation Inc.

Lucy in
Lucy in
1 review Pickering, ON

Irrigation System installation

The crew came to install my system last week.
They were courteous and professional, and my system works like a charm! I highly recommend the Rainbird Wifi module.
I would recommend them to anyone.

Peter from Newmarket
Peter from Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Irrigation System

ENVY Irrigation installed an irrigation system for my front and back yard. The entire process was pleasant and everything went smoothly. I had to call them back to relocate my water sensor as it was being sheltered from rainfall and thus not triggering the system to skip a session; they had someone out within 2 business days to correct the issue. Very satisfied with the installation as well as the customer service post-installation.

Tim Lee from Mississauga
Tim Lee from Mississauga

New Sprinkler installation

I am surprised no one has reviewed Envy Irrigation yet! I first used them about 10 years ago to install a reasonably tricky system that had to get water to a few pockets of gardens around an inground pool, to a strip of boulevard lawn, with 7 zones in total. Steve and his team were not only the most competitively priced option at the time but the most communicative and professional group that I interviewed. They also offer annual system opening and closing services which I took advantage - the services were always done right and I never felt gouged. Fast forward to today - I just moved into another home without a system and asked Envy to provide a quote, which they did in their usual polite, responsive and cost-competitive way. What amazed me was the terrible, awful and unprofessional responses I got from 3 other sprinkler companies that are currently rated 9.5 or more on Homestars! One firm didn't bother calling back. Another firm tried to get me to commit over the phone without even seeing my property - when he yielded and did an in-person visit, his estimate more than doubled! Third firm was responsive and came to see the property, but didn't bother to follow through with a quote. If the excuse for these companies is that they're too busy, then do you really want to deal with them? Not me. I found the experience very helpful in confirming for me that Envy is a great company to work with.

More about ENVY Irrigation Inc.

Professional Irrigation Contractor, Specializing in Residential and Commercial Sprinkler Systems