End Of The Roll Mississauga

Reviews for End Of The Roll Mississauga

Jane from Toronto
Jane from Toronto

Hallway and stairs carpeting

Excellent customer service and a great price for wool carpet on my hallway and two sets of stairs. Georgia went the extra mile to find additional samples for me after my first choice was no longer available. Installation was carefully completed, and my house was left clean and tidy. Everyone I dealt with at this location -- Georgia, Adam, Hussein and Ray -- was friendly and professional.

Thank you for your awesome review Jane! Enjoy your brand new wool carpet

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Recent Project

I had an opportunity to deal with End of the Roll on behalf of a client of mine to install carpet throughout the house. I found staff ( Husein, Adnan and Recep) very helpful and reliable.
The reasons I can recommend them to anyone needing flooring are the following:
1. Very competitive prices ( possibly the best prices in the GTA)
2.Very friendly staff who will ask questions to get your the right product.
3. Very Reliable in terms of when the work be done without any interruptions or deficiencies.
4.They will stand behind their work if any problems occur.

Thank you Mike! Looking forward to working with you and your clients in the future

Michelle in Mississauga
Michelle in Mississauga

Carpet installation

Purchased carpet for 2 bedrooms and had it installed a couple of months ago. Customer service at this particular location with Georgia was excellent. She greeted me as soon as I entered the store and was able to provide me with several options. Selection of carpets and prices are very good. Communication between time of purchase and installation was also very good. I recommend you go to this location and ask for Georgia.

Thank you for your great review!!!

Heather
Heather

Carpet stairs

Amazing work, on time, perfectly executed by friendly gentlemen. Sales team made everything super easy.

Thank you for you awesome review Heather. Enjoy your new carpet on the stairs and let us know if there is anything we can do for you in future.

Resheda and End of the Roll Team

Ricky
Ricky

Theatre carpet installation

These guys were top notch. Very polite and knowlegeable sales people and installers were great. They even had the left over piece bound for me to make a runner. We love the work and highly recommend them to our friends.

Thank you for your awesome review. Enjoy your new carpet and let us know if there is anything we can do to in future.
Huseyin and End of the Roll Team

ABlake
ABlake

Carpeting on stairs

They were quick, accurate in their estimate and did a fantastic job. I was actually amazed how easy the process of walking into the store, selecting the right carpet, paying and scheduling was. It was so seamless and more affordable than I thought it would be, my only regret was not visiting End of the Roll sooner. I’d recommend this location and End of the Roll to family and friends. Expert installation.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback Amanda.
Resheda and End of the Roll Mississauga team

Jim F.
Jim F.

Carpet/installation of carpet

Thank you! Great service, excellent price and selectiom of carpet in store. Fast and easy installation of carpet on stairs.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback Jim.
Resheda and End of the Roll Mississauga team

Tom
Tom

Laminate flooring and carpet installed

Generally the work was good. The workers were polite and neat. We had a problem with a wire for our satellite t.v. was pierced and there are a couple of seams in the carpet that are not invisible. We had done all of the prep work ourselves, by removing the old carpeting and endless staples, to try and keep the install price low. With that in mind, we found the price for the installation expensive and non negotiable

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave us your valuable feedback Tom. We are very sorry for your cable and we will take in your feedback in consideration to improve ourselves.
Georgia and End of the Roll Misssissauga team

karan_kandiah
karan_kandiah

Hardwood installation

Great job and well done. Both of the installers are well equipped and professionally installed my 5 bed rooms with in a week.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback Karan.
Adnan and End of the Roll Mississauga team

New carpet

Hussein was honest, professional, and delivered exactly as promised. They called ahead, were able to come early, carpet was installed quickly, and it looks awesome. What a difference to my home.

More about End Of The Roll Mississauga

Welcome to End Of The Roll Mississauga East location. Our large Mississauga East flooring store is proud to serve our local community. Conveniently located at the corner of Dundas Street East and Wharton Way, you can stop by to see the huge selection of brand names we have in store, ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Etobicoke?