End Of The Roll

Reviews for End Of The Roll

Happy customer  in
Happy customer in

Carpet installation

Rostas installed carpet on our stairs. He was great.: friendly, knowledgable, fast. We were very happy with him and his work. Called before he came. Came on time. Cleaned up after.

Natasha in
Natasha in

Small project

I ventured into End of the Roll in search of some vinyl flooring to put under my puppy's pen. I didn't know if they could accommodate such a small size but they did! The staff was more than helpful and helped me choose the perfect type of flooring. They kindly assisted me in getting it into my vehicle and even asked me to send a picture of the puppy on his new floor!

Cori in Langley
Cori in Langley

Excellent service and workmanship

End of the Roll gave us a great deal for the entire top floor and stairs of our house. The installer, Dennis, did a wonderful job. He worked very hard and did the whole job by himself.

I would highly recommend End of the Roll for great carpet, prices and service. Thank you!

Michael Callaghan from Surrey
Michael Callaghan from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

New carpet for a townhouse

End Of The Roll came to our rescue with a rapid installation of new carpet in a townhouse prior to our taking occupancy. A large competitor lost our confidence when they could not assure us of on time delivery of "special order stock". End Of The Roll's Measurements saved us almost 10% on materials compared with those provided by the competitor, and the old carpet removal was completed quickly. The installer, a 24 year veteran was excellent and the new carpet looks and feels great!! Thanks again End Of The Roll

Dorthy Rossi from Surrey
Dorthy Rossi from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

linoleum and carpeting

The staff at this location are very helpful and very knowledgeable. I wasn't sure which products to buy and they went over all the pros and cons. They then proceeded to help me find the best price for my needs

terry in langley
terry in langley
1 review ,

Carpet & flooring

We bought carpets and laminate, plus lenoluem flooring from them. Brian is always the best help, very thorough and really knows his product and gives good advice. Never had an trouble with their product or installation. They have good installers and after service.