Ely's Glass

Reviews for Ely's Glass

Kim from East York
Kim from East York

Two Glass Mirrors Replaced

Elys Glass was recommended to us by Finer Edge Painting. We had two glass mirrors replaced - everything went really well (communication, estimate, and installation) and the new mirrors look great!! Thanks so much!! We will contact you for our future glass needs!

Diane  from Richmond Hill
Diane from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

glass insert for new kitchen cabinet door

As part of a kitchen update, it was necessary to shorten one kitchen cabinet door. The cabinet door has a decorative wrought iron glass insert which I wanted to re-use in order for it to match my other kitchen glass cabinet doors. I called Jane at Ely's Glass head office in Scarborough to ask if this would be possible. After several emails with photos, measurements and dropping off my old and new cabinet doors, I was given a quote and confirmation that indeed my old glass insert could be re-used in my new cabinet door. It was closer to drop off my doors at the Avenue Rd. store than the Morningside head office location. The workmanship on the final product was excellent and matches the rest of my cabinets with glass inserts perfectly. Ely's Glass also custom made two bathroom mirrors for me a few years ago which turned out beautifully. Would not hesitate recommending Ely's Glass or using them again.

ellen urowitz from Toronto
ellen urowitz from Toronto
12 reviews North York, ON

windows

This company gave me a sample for my window to test. It was great. I didnt think it wpuld be so cost effective. I recommend this company very jonest thank you