Elm Landscaping

185 Bartley Dr Toronto ON M4A 1E6

Reviews for Elm Landscaping

magnumforce
magnumforce

cuts corners doesn't do what is required by contract but its your fault hows that

contracted elm landscaping agreed on price what was needed every week HOWEVER every week they neglect to fulfill there part of the agreement always missing some part of the weekly service i strongly believe on purpose other times the quality of work is substandard at best no response from company always has to check on it never gets back to you with any corrections , very sorry i'm stuck doing business with this firm, and cant ever get any corrective measures

P. MacDonald in East York
P. MacDonald in East York

Fantastic Work!

I'm so happy that I chose Elm to do my landscaping on my front lawn. Their workers were extremely pleasant, professional, hardworking and extremely clean. At the end of each day, the area was left spotless. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for your good work.

Pauline MacD

Rose T in Toronto
Rose T in Toronto

Property Maintenence & construction

I've used these guys over the years and I've found them to be a reliable property maintenance service - summer & winter. When I asked them to redo our deck and fence this year, I was very satisfied with the job they did. It was on time and on budget and the end result was a unique and creative solution that addressed our privacy challenges.

Carolyn in Toronto
Carolyn in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Interlock Backyard, Planting and Front Steps

An awesome job was done on the landscaping of our back yard and front steps! The job was completed when promised and the staff were very professional. We were very pleased with their input into the overall plan design. We would recommend Elm Landscaping to anyone looking for professional landscapers.

Margot Brown from Toronto
Margot Brown from Toronto

Landscaping and stone work

While Elm Landscaping was helpful in terms of making some choices upfront, ultimately, the service they provided was very slow, with the project taking 3 times longer than estimated with very long delays from their suppliers.