Elite Roofing & Contractors Ltd

Reviews for Elite Roofing & Contractors Ltd

Audrey from Toronto
Audrey from Toronto

NEW ROOF

Wow!! Our new roof looks amazing!! The crew was so professional. They were here when they said they would be. The guys have completely cleaned up the mess!! Roof looks great!! I would recommend ELITE!! They really know what they are doing!! Great Job!!

Sean Gorman in North York
Sean Gorman in North York
5 reviews North York, ON

New roof

I called the company. They had already told me over the winter that the roof was soon to be replaced. In the spring, I had two leaks. I called Friday. We made the arrangements. The workers showed up promptly Monday morning. They were friendly and polite. They removed, repaired, and replaced my roof in one day. The driver was here at 7:45 AM the next day to take the dumpster from my driveway.

r in Mississauga
r in Mississauga
5 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

roofing

Very fast with their job to repair and modernize rooftop tiles which gave my house a little more life to it. It's been about 3 years so far with no problems to complain about.