Eldon Lighting

Stephen Hood from Courtice
Stephen Hood from Courtice
6 reviews Courtice, ON

Ceiling Fans

Purchased a floor model ceiling fan for a great price. Unfortunately after installation by their recommended installer it didn't work properly. Eldon decided to replace it with another unit rather than trying to figure out the problem with the first one. I appreciated this as I did pay a really low price for the demo model and now I have a brand new one.

Roy in Toronto
Roy in Toronto

Floor Lamp, Living Room

Buyer beware - Eldon Lighting would not exchange the flo0r lamp I purchased. I purchased an LED floor lamp from Eldon that looked good in the store environment. When it was in place in my living room, the light was very harsh and cold and not suitable for my living room. I called Eldon immediately and they refused to exchange the floor lamp as they considered it a 'custom' order. I assumed that since Eldon had floor models that it was a stock item and I was not made aware of their no exchange policy. It future I will only purchase items from suppliers that do offer exchanges.

Michelle Wanless from Milton
Michelle Wanless from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

New Home, Lighting

We build a custom home in Milton, and were not having luck finding lighting that had good variety and pricing. Eldon lighting staff were well informed, very helpful, and were instrumental in helping us pick the majority of the lighting for our new home. The diningroom light had a broken decorative light surround which Eldon was quick to replace for us. We highly recommend Eldon lighting for any project you may have. Great quality, great service.

R in Peterborough
R in Peterborough

Basement lighting

Great customer service at this store. We weren't even sure what we wanted for our newly-renovated basement, and they were helpful in pointing things out. I would go back here in a heartbeat, and have already recommended them to a friend who is doing home renovations. I wish all stores were this helpful and professional!

Bobbie in Oshawa
Bobbie in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Purchased all lighting for our store

Moved our store and needed to replace the lighting in the new store. Track etc.
They were very helpful in suggesting which type of lights. They delivered some of the products that we needed to add and were extremely pleasant to deal with.